Brings back old memories

Wow when I saw this on some forums memories started to appear. I played construction years ago. I started this in I think 6th grade. Now I'm a freshman in college. Don't know if any oldies still play or not. You prob remember the different mods like Quantium online, ETC. BTW for people who were on years ago maybe my old site might remind you of me.(Can't post website yet- has to do with freewebs and my username) . I'll prob be on sooner or later. Soo many questions yet so little time. (Starts pulling out CDs of construction mods,buildings,maps,scripts,codes)

Comments

• Hahaha welcome back mate! Good to see more veterans, along with a steady supply of noobs too! I was known as I am now and spent most of me time either on Quantium, The-Construct or in the War2003 servers :D
  • Quantium barely exhists anymore, good as it is.
  • Yeah.. Krash's metallic > *

WB David.
  • Thank you. A long time ago I was on the Metallic Dev team. Is this the same mod or did someone recreate it? Also does old mods work just the same with Tribes 2?anyone remember dondelium and his WW2 mod for contruction?
  • Cool, I never knew Spin played war03.
  • I had my own clan! Atomik War Corps or |AK47| for short! Had about 10 members! Aaaah those were the days...
  • Dond did, called CCM, then the zombies and the napalm and the big...big...BOOM!

And theres a list of original dev team - Blackfyre, err, and Krash
  • Thank you. A long time ago I was on the Metallic Dev team. Is this the same mod or did someone recreate it? Also does old mods work just the same with Tribes 2?anyone remember dondelium and his WW2 mod for contruction?

*cough*
  • Dondelium is lurking around here somewheres. I'm sure he'll make an appearance sooner or later.

Remember me? I started ConMod back in late '04 so, theres a good chance you don't remember me.
  • Remember me? I'm the guy who rapes you and your mother at night.
  • Ha Ha Ha nice...
  • Dondelium is lurking around here somewheres. I'm sure he'll make an appearance sooner or later.

Remember me? I started ConMod back in late '04 so, theres a good chance you don't remember me.

I miss you, Sigismund.
    Come back soon.
  • Remember me? I'm the guy who rapes you and your mother at night.
    LOOL, LMAO, that made me laugh :lol: