Command Center in HUD Script idea - Also to be on TN

We need to make a script that allows the Command Center to be displayed in a small window while we are in battle. I do not know if there are any out there but this idea just popped in my head when I thought about how inconvenient it is to pull out the CC and figure out where the heck you are on the map and anything around you. I have no clue on scripting from scratch and need someone else to do this. Please post if you think this is a good idea or if you may be able to help. I do not check my stuff very often as I as am at school from 5:55 am to 3:00 pm and usually have a ton of school work. I would hope people can make such a thing.

Thanks guys,
Dayuppy

Link to TribesNext Post
TribesNext post

Comments

• fail, commanders must always do burst checks, the act of spaming the cc bind repeatedly so you can ensure no enemys take advantage of your position, if and when they happen to come along and pick a fight with you
  • Uh.... What? Can you help me understand what you are talking about please?
  • We need to make a script that allows the Command Center to be displayed in a small window while we are in battle. I do not know if there are any out there but this idea just popped in my head when I thought about how inconvenient it is to pull out the CC and figure out where the heck you are on the map and anything around you. I have no clue on scripting from scratch and need someone else to do this. Please post if you think this is a good idea or if you may be able to help. I do not check my stuff very often as I as am at school from 5:55 am to 3:00 pm and usually have a ton of school work. I would hope people can make such a thing.

Thanks guys,
    Dayuppy

Link to TribesNext Post
    TribesNext post

I already attempted such a thing, Tribes 2 prevents that entirely.

If you do, you get a console error close to the following (Not exact):

Error: Classname 'CommandCircuit' already initiated.
  • Theres a script for it on TribalOutpost somewhere.
  • Hey guys thanks for the replies. I had another idea posted earlier and I thank you guys for all your help.
  • Theres a script for it on TribalOutpost somewhere.

Really?
  • lol, you people are late, ive had the script for a year :p