Instructions if you could....

Hey guys, i've been wanting to run an ACCM server (if it's alright with Nukem), but i'm not sure how, you think you could send a link to instructions, or tell me through this thread so i could get to work on an ACCM server, so there are more than 1.

Comments

• 1. Download ACCM, you'll find it in the accm forums
    2. Extract the Folder "Consrtruction" into your GameData Folder
    3. Run the .Bat file called "JTLDelDSO"

Non-Dedicated server
    After its exited, make a new shortcut on your desktop, link it to your Tribes2.exe and add the following Arguments: -online -nopure -mod Construction (ie. "C:\Dynamix\Tribes2\GameData\Tribes2.exe" -online -nopure -mod Construction)

Dedicated Server

After its exited, make a new shortcut on your desktop, link it to your Tribes2.exe and add the following Arguments: -online -nopure -mod Construction -dedicated (ie. "C:\Dynamix\Tribes2\GameData\Tribes2.exe" -online -nopure -mod Construction -dedicated)

there you go.
  • I am encountering a problem. After all is said and done and I am hosting the server, towards the end when the match is beginning, it says
    - Your server could not be contacted.
    - Check you IP / port configuration.

It finally says -Server added to list.
    Which is not true, because it isn't on the list. What can I do to remedy this issue?
  • That's not an issue with ACCM, that sounds like an issue with the master server. Ask Thyth about it.
  • I'm getting the same "Your server could not be contacted"
  • *Removed for snowfire insolence.*
  • You don't know that for certain, I remember having server troubles in P-Con later to find out that it was caused by me accidentally breaking server.cs.

Well then if it's that case, then Eolk must have done something. I haven't touched the mod in months.
  • Well then if it's that case, then Eolk must have done something. I haven't touched the mod in months.

that may be true :lol:

Lets Blame Eolk. :D
  • well I'm going to port forward and see if that helps.

EDIT:
    it still does not work, and i have no clue as to why... hrmm.. :confused:
  • well I'm going to port forward and see if that helps.

EDIT:
    it still does not work, and i have no clue as to why... hrmm.. :confused:

exactly what did you do? Did you also check to see if any firewalls are up? If so, do they permit tribes2.exe?
  • This has nothing to do with this topic but do all torrents have a virus? does anyone know which ones don't thanks
  • i did the netgear port forwarding, allowed what you said to allow...
    i have no firewalls. this is irritating...
  • i did the netgear port forwarding, allowed what you said to allow...
    i have no firewalls. this is irritating...

perhaps theres an off chance that SI is being gay, try removing it from the dynamix folder and start up t2 without it, i say move it somehwre else because then you wont have to install it again :p
  • well i figured everything out, now there are no messages saying check ip/port. it says heartbeat confirmed and all that jazz, but my server is not on the server list...hrmmm.... isuppose i will do that deathborn. thank you.