Armor:
    Clothes: It can get cold sometimes.

Weaponry:
    A Gun: Anything that works will do

Note: This is a note
  • Character:
    Name: Dolosus
    Planet: Xeron

Body: Generally lightweight creature, running at about 40 MPH.

History: Leader of Alpha Viper (Main branch of military)

Abilities: Breathing fire. (Draakans produce fire for body heat, but a simple surgical procedure allows fire to be expelled out mouth at will)

Armor: Solid Titanium mechanized battlesuit. Powered by a highly unstable power core mounted in the back. Has a built-in computer, heating/cooling system and of course, a back messager.

Weaponry With Suit: Arm mounted 300 RPM Minigun, Back-Mounted missile pods and a foot long saber.

Weaponry: 9mm light pistol (M9), Assault Rifle (similiar to M16) and a 6 inch knife.
    • Draakan.jpg
  • Character:
    Name: XwwNeow400
    Nickname: Lord of the Neos

Body: 11'2; long masculine hair; beefy arm and chest; blue; big scar going up his scalp; blue and intense eyes; radio transmitter across his mouth; weighs enough to break a rock in half with force

History: His history is classified.

Abilities: a water sensor helmet to come up whenever it senses a river to explore the water dephs; left hand with the touch of a button (not telling where it is) can transform into a large chainsaw, meat grinder, and various other sharp weapondry

Armor: A nice amount of metal armor over the chest; Nice thick leather below metal armor

Weaponry: The BFG, a rocket launcher, flame thrower, and a revolver with a cleaver on top of its surface
  • 12: The Meeting cont

I wasn’t exactly sure what he wanted, but it was pretty clear to me that this had to do with me being key to this briefing.
    Colonel Hardbrook began his speech on me before I even had made it to the podium. “Sergeant Dondelium here is a strangely magnificent infected killer.” He said with a smirk as he started to return to his more annoying version. “He will be the bait for our ambush. He has a far higher reaction speed strength and agility than anyone else in our unit. He has surpassed any one of our records in every training exercise he has done. Also he has survived direct contact with the demon mother herself.” The entire room murmured and looked around in disbelief at what he was saying. “Gentlemen we don’t have the man power or the equipment to put a large force of heavily armed personnel out there for her. No, it’s better if we have one rabbit out there that can get the job done.”
    “Are there any questions on tomorrows op?” He waited a moment. “Good, have your ambush squads prepped and ready by 0400 hours, dismissed.”

As I began to walk towards the door Colonel Hardbrook placed his hand on my shoulder to stop me. “Dond, let me chat with you privately for a moment.” He waited for the last few personnel to leave. “You do know why I choose you right?”
    I nodded. “Yes sir.”
    “I thought so, I always knew you heard us through that door that day.” He said as he smiled alittle, but then his face went serious again. “She’s after you, you know.”
    “Yes sir.” I sounded like a broken record.
    “Good.” He picked up a bag that was in the corner and tossed it at the ground below my feet. “Complements of Captain Snow. He pieced together a full body set of elite armor and equipment. You should make sure it fits.”
    “Where’d he get it?” I already knew the answer.
    “Remember all those buddies in his unit that didn’t live? Yea, they’re not gonna need it anymore anyway.” He said in a slightly cenacle tone as he headed towards the door. He opened the door and stopped looking back with an enormous grin. “I’m serious about her you know she’s gotta go, I mean any woman that is that obsessed with you of all people in that short of time, needs to be put down.” His grin faded slightly. “Get some rest dond. We seriously need you, you’re the ‘key’ to saving humanity” He said in a highly sarcastic tone as he let the door close and walked away.

I laughed alittle as I sifted through the items in the bag. “Key to saving humanity.” What a joke, my whole life I was a no body just some loser who got fucked with. I joined the army pre infection because I wanted to kill people. Now I’m supposed to save everyone. The irony was enriching. Oh well I had enough friends to support my motivational needs to do this. The rest of them though, could enjoy infection for all I cared.

I took the equipment with me to the barracks area found an empty bunk and laid down. I did need some rest, he was definitely right about one thing.
  • Part 13: A Nightmare of past

I looked down at my M32 which was now all bent up and broken due to the latest demons claws. “shit” was all I needed to say, I dropped the weapon and swapped hand with my pistol. No worries whatever was coming I needed something bigger anyway, so I started heading back towards cover to find myself an AT4. About then the lord came into sight striding at over 30 mph towards the fight, B lining for me. As I ran I put 3 rounds of pistol into an oncoming demon before the coax of a tank that had flexed itself to my street finished the job.

The lord was now seconds from my position and then suddenly the air around me went thin and hot, and my ears began to ring. Typical side effects of close proximity to one of the new sabot rounds in flight. Too bad the gunner sucked. The round skimmed the lords thigh and detonated on a building behind it.
    Now the lords attention was on the tank and not myself, but I still had to duck into an alley on the right to avoid getting run over. That’s when I saw her, the demon mother.

She was on the street adjacent to mine walking calmly down it, arms at her side. She showed little mutation at all, the most noticeable was the 6 tentacles that protruded from her spine. One of which was throwing a soldier into a wall. She was nearly naked, the little clothes she did have on were mere scraps that were just barely hanging on. 2 Lords preceded her as she trotted down the street. Strangely enough if it wasn’t for the empty vengeful look she walked with she would have been pretty attractive.

I must have locked up in awe the same way many of the men here did, because I was ripped back to the battle by a rapier grabbing ahold of my leg. It flew up the side of the building banging me against it as it did. Once it reached the top of the building it started to cross it gaining altitude as it did, I curled up pistol still in hand and put the last 2 rounds in my mag into its head. It went limp and dropped me from its grasps. I reached out looking to catch the buildings ledge below me. My left hand caught it as the rest of me slung past. The momentum of my body ripped my hand from the ledge dislocating my shoulder, but slowing myself just enough to fall straight down to the ground.

I landed pretty hard but nothing broke. My pistol landed about 10 meters away from me. The lord that past earlier was now on top of the tank to my right. I sat up and popped my shoulder back into place then looked to my left. The demon mother was now sicking her lords onto the soldiers in front of her while she stabbed a tentacle into a nearby soldier turning him into a demon. I turned towards my pistol.

This battle was going to shit. It had to have been organized, lead in some manner. They removed our reinforcement assets as we assaulted, now they lured us out with a defeatable enemy. Then bum rushed us with sheer overwhelming power. There had to be atleast 8 lords in our lines along with god knows how many other creatures. It had turned into true chaos.

I stood up the best I could, but my legs were still in undo pain from the fall, so I fumbled towards the pistol. Once I got to it I looked back over at the demon mother who while I looked at her turned her head towards me, and her face went from empty anger to curiosity and intrigue. She began to walk towards me. I grabbed my pistol and pulled the extra mag from my holster. The tank had somehow shaken the lord off of it and was rumbling past shooting its coax. Lord in chase.
    I reloaded my pistol and wheeled over to aim at the demon mother, but as I aimed at her she vanished. I then heard another scream and looked left at a demon about 10 meters away who had its claw in a soldiers shoulder who had dropped his shotgun. The demon had manifested a fireball with his other claw, and then the demon slammed the fireball into the soldiers face before I could fire at it with my pistol. I unloaded the entire mag into it.

Just as the demon dropped, a tentacle ripped the pistol from my hand and another wrapped around my waist. She was behind me. 2 more tentacles waved around in my vision as she walked around me, to face me. She looked at me not with anger but curiosity and compassion as she raised a hand from its static position and to my cheek. I didn’t know what to think. My heart was pounding and I couldn’t move. I don’t know if she was over powering me, or if fear froze me.

She spoke, “Strength I sense.” She then raised up on tip toes and spoke into my ear. “Do you sense me?” She backed off of my ear and looked at me. “No, not yet” she then put her other hand on my other cheek “vestra meum praenuntius” she then leaned towards me like she was about to kiss me, but about then the lord that was dueling with the tank had slammed a plasem into the tanks barrel as the tank fired and the entire thing went up in an explosion. It was about 8 meters away and the explosion sent me and the demon mother flying. I landed beside the dead soldier as a piece of debris of the tank knocked me unconscious. The last thing I remember before waking was the sounds of a truly enraged demon mother wreaking havoc nearby.
  • I heard from the grapevine that Dondelium, one of my favorite fighters, have abandoned us to die. This news made my blood boil. Without Dondelelium's knowledge I put a navigator chip in side his shoe. I found the location where Dondelium was sleeping and broke through his door. With his sound of fear I answered by "You think you have problems? I GOT ABANDONED BY MY GROUP. The ones I thought were my friends turned out to not give a fuck about me... I could put these navigator chips on other people I meet but these things don't grow on trees damnit! So here is the fight. THE FIGHT.. to the death...

Only two ways to answer... I'll fight ... or I rather get killed in my sleep..
  • I think all character descriptions should be moved to thd first page. (Hyperlink them if you need to)

Also, snippet (constructive Critisism welcome)

Epilogue
    "The sun has just dawned when they came. Dressed in pure black armor, they moved swiftly through the HQ destroying everything. Like Phantoms, they appeared to be invincible; every bullet seems to manuever as if to dodge their targets."
  • uh neow... thanks for trying to add to my story with that one, but yea, im not adding you into the story... but for that ill name one of the soldiers that the demon mother rips into 2 pieces after you :)

She basically kills everyone of the elites. Ill name an elite after you, even give him your characteristics. ;)
  • uh neow... thanks for trying to add to the roleplay, but yea, im not adding you into the story... but for that ill name one of the soldiers that the demon mother rips into 2 pieces after you :)

Such honor.
  • /me kills Dondelium in his sleep....?

lol nvm thanks Dondelium. I guess I'll rp with someone else. :p
  • yea, sorry my rp kinda turned into a story. Me killing a big guy named neow dosent quite fit in :P
  • I'll start an RP off in a bit (The Epilogue above is more like a story)
  • Come on dark i wanna hear this story.
  • Part 14: To the teeth

I reached out grasping the bars on the bunk above me. I was sweating, and gasping for air. Just the memory of her made me terrified, and I was going to be bait for an attack against her... Whatever, I just pushed the thought to the back

of my mind. I paused for a second as I did it. Afterward I glanced down at my watch to check the time. An hour until time for us to start the mission.

"uhhhhhh" came out without an ounce of control as I rolled out of bed. I couldnt even control my voice when I got out of bed, how was I going to put up a fight against her. I pulled the armor parts out of the bag one at a time, and put them on. Each piece was rough, but flexible, and many of them had mounting points on them for equipment I had no idea what it was for.

Once I had finished putting on the armor pieces and setting them to the right size, I started heading towards the armory to get any necessary gear for the mission. On my way one of the elites intercepted me with.
    "Yow dond."
    "Yes?" I said with a quizzical expression.
    "That armorys not for you buddy." He said as he smiled a bit.
    "No your with us now buddy, we have our own 'armory'." He smiled alittle.
    "Really now?"I knew this was gonna be interesting, especially seeing at how this armor was made.

He directed me towards a small building in the corner. It was the elites barracks, and it was their so called armory.

I walked into the building with the elite that called me. The building looked like an armory, armor all over the walls, weapons as numerous if not more numerous than the pieces of armor. It was all just strewen out across the building without organization, these guys had obviously lost their care of life during their time in this area.

Captain Snow was over by the largest section of equipment. With Captain Snow was a very large elite named Lieutenant Brown.

"Dond, there you are, finally." He crossed the room and put his hand up into a high five position.
    "Yea, just got up sir." I went to high five him, but he dropped his hand down onto my shoulder.
    "Go ahead and grab some equipment, Lieutenant Brown here can help you." He patted me on the arm with his other hand as he kinda nudged me out the way and went for the door.

"Well... anyway, sir how are you?" I redirected my attention to Lieutenant Brown, my new armorer.
    "Excellent, you" He said as he clicked a rather large pistol onto his leg.
    "Been better, anyway, so what am I equiping?" I asked as I scanned the room.
    "Anything you want, everything thats not currently claimed, is well, not claimed." He said as he strapped what looked like a small wing piece that folded down with the rest of his armor.
    "So what is that your putting on?" I said after a short pause.
    He strapped another onto his other shoulder then grabbed another wing piece and said "These are air brakes. Basically if your falling they will deploy and drastically slow down your fall so you can jump from higher."
    "I see, let me add that to my list of equipment." I said as I started seriously scanning the room again.
    He advised me as I made my way to a rather large pile of equipment. "Well the air brakes take the same slots as hard armor pieces so if you use those you dont have the option of extra armor."
    "Thats fine I like to be more mobile anyway." I responded as I sifted through the pile.

I then plucked a set of airbrakes from the pile, and continued sifting. I ran across a rack of magazines. I pulled those out aswell. I continued grabbing ammo racks and attachments including a set of pistols that attached one each to my thighs, and a couple of knives that attached to my calves. I grabbed the XM208 I had been given and plugged it into a rifle holder attachment I had on my back. I then made my way over to a pile near the armor attachments that was covered in dust. Sticking out the bottom of it was the end of a rather large blade. I pulled the blade out from under the pile. It was actually an altered RX-12. It Had a long large blade on the bottom that stuck out about a foot from the end of the rifle, and about 8 inches behind the buttstock. On top of the RX-12 was another shorter blade going from the front of the rifle back to the same distance back as the bottom blade. Each blade had an attachment point on it so I could lock it onto my forearm. I admired it bit and then put it behind me as I pulled out an oddly shapped rectangle piece With a cylinder on the end and a large metal spear sticking out the front. It was a auto retracting whip. I smiled a bit and took them both back to my corner where I attached them to my arms. Whip on the left, and what I now nicknamed the RX-Blade to my right.

I headed towards the door to go meet Colonel Hardbrook for the patrol. I was heavy with equipment, but yet I was still lighter than I was with my old armor. I had equipped 2 8-inch knives, 2 pistols, a XM208 with 4 extra mags, a bladed whip, a RX-blade with 6 extra mags, airbrakes and 6 grenades. Not to mention the helmet which had the ability to feed night vision and thermal readouts onto the visor. These guys knew how to equip themselves.

I walked out the door where Colonel Hardbrook, a contingent of 9 personnel, and the 6 elites were standing. It was time to get the full out brief, and then move out.
  • Chapter 14: To the teeth continued

Snow headed towards the door, his mind already running over his mental checklist for his gear. Two days ago they'd gotten the latest equipment, and he'd had first pick. It was all in his room upstairs, but he'd grab it right before dust off. Two other elites fell in beside him, Snake and Deranged. They were only 2nd Lieutenants, but they were true elites like him. The full five years of training and full set of genetic enhancements that made them the elite supersoldiers. Their records were top secret, like his. The other elites were lacking in something or other, whether it be training or enhancements, weaponry or armor. He, Snake, Deranged, were the true best elites.... And already had orders to make sure nothing happened to Dond before game time.

Snow stood non chalantly beside the Colonel, waiting for Dond to get his gear. The other six elites didn't bother falling in to him, but just stood around, talking to each other. They had lost discipline, and Snow couldn't much do anything with the Colonel breathing down his neck. The other nine personnel showed obvious military characteristics, and he wondered how this mission was going to go. Should be different. Deranged chuckled slightly, and Snow let a corner of his lips perk up slightly. At least they'd have fun.

Dond chose that moment to walk out, equipped as he wished, and Snow studied the man he had rescued again. He looked normal, but his stats matched or even exceeded his own, and his own were the best known to man. And, to top it off, every elite had orders to lay down their life for him. Huh. But, now it was time for the brief, a run to his rooms for his gear, armor and weapons.... then.... game time.
  • Part 15: Check Equipment

I crossed the courtyard to colonel Hardbrook. Captian Snow was beside him. The closer I got the larger of a smile Colonel Hardbrook had on his face, he was obviously plotting some douchebag thing to say about my equipment.
    "Well Dond, that sure looks..." he looked me up and down one more time "... conservative."
    Bingo. I was right. "You know me sir." I said as I tugged one more time on the RX-blade to ensure it was correctly attached. Then looked up with a contented grin.
    "Right, so lets get this mission brief over with." Colonel hardbrook said.
    "Im not gonna lie, this mission is going to be alot like fishing. Were going to move out, set up a baited ambush point, and lure her in. The ambush will consist of one team of 7th squad here with dond in the kill zone. The other team of 7th squad will set up a heavy weapons position. I will be with the elites in a sniper poisition providing overwatch, and relaying orders. The ambush point isnt certain as of this moment, but were leaning towards the park about 5 blocks from here. It has an excellent high rise sniper poisition to overwatch it nearby. Order of movement is Dond, me, and 7th squad will move out first with armor support to the park, we'll setup poisitions, and the elites will come in taking sniper position where I will link up with them and the armor support will make its way back to base. Exfil route and tactics will be discussed on the objective. We clear?"
    "clear sir." Was said in an array of altering volumes and times right after. It was clear that the traditional military respects were deteriorating fast here.
    Captain Snow and his elites were already moving back towards their barracks to finish equiping before the patrol.
    Colonel Hardbrook went jogging past me towards Captian Snow. "Captain Snow!"
    Snow turned around. "Yes sir?"
    Hardbrook slowed to a walking pace and then patted Snow on the shoulder "We need to talk in private real quick Snow."
    "Absolutley sir." Snow said as they both headed towards the barracks.

Now this im guessing is where Colonel Hardbrook told Captain Snow about my apptitude to the original virus, and the dangers that would insue if I was directly infected by the Mother(what we were now nicknaming her), and that if things were to get out of hand, that no matter what, I could not get infected, and to do 'whatever' he needed to do, to insure that it didnt happen.

Colonel Hardbrook came back out of the barracks in a jog once again headed towards our patrol element. As he passed me panting already from a 80 meter jog, he smacked my helmet and said. "Come on dond, your making us late."
    I shook my head in disbelief and turned back towards the gate where a Faustus tank was rolling out. Behind it was the team of 7th squad that would be with me, behind them an apc loading up the other team of 7th squad who were putting their heavy weapons into the apc, behind that was another Faustus.

I jogged up to Colonel Hardbrook by the apc, and then jumped up ontop of the apc and took a sear, something which Hardbrook was having sever difficulty doing himself.
    "Come on sir, your making us late." I said as he finally trugged his way ontop of the apc.
    "What are you talking about dond? Ive been here this whole time." He said as he checked to make sure his M32 was still ready.
    "Of course you were sir." I said as we rolled out of the gate.

My head was full of nothing but the mission at hand. Little did I know this would be the last day I was ever really going to be truely sane.
  • Part 15: Check Equipment cont
    Snow put on his gear methodically. Snake was arranging for the helo dust off that would catch them up to the convoy, since Deranged had already ordered it out the gates. Hardbrook didn’t know where they were, he just assumed they were with the convoy. Heh, fucking Colonel. Snow sighed, and brooded as he attached the foot-long, forearm braced, scimitar/knives.

This Dond was supposed to be the answer to the Mother, and all he had to do was baby sit the meeting. The other personal and armor wouldn’t last long, he already knew that much. Hopefully he could also arrange the disappearance of Hardbrook too. The military complex was going to hell, and no one was doing anything. Snow smirked a little as he hooked the 8 gauge automatic shotgun to the back of his right hip. This little trip would solve a great deal. The only iffy part was the Mother.

Assuming Dond and the armor/snipers took care of her, and hopefully survived, then Snow would stage a military coup, and take command of the post. An AT-9.2, whatever the .2 was supposed to be, went on the left hip. It’d take out the tanks in a heartbeat. Probably both in one round, and the APC too. And a lord to boot. A brand new type of assault rifle, with 9.83 AP explosive tipped, pulse propelled rounds went across the chest. 50 mag wasn’t too shabbeh either. As soon as he had command, he’d change things. A lot of things. Drastically. But in the mean time…

Two minutes and twenty-three seconds later, Snow leaped 39 feet from the chopper to the top of the APC. Snake landed on the tank in front, and Deranged on the one in back. Snow settled down cross legged, one hand on the turret to steady himself. Time to dance.
  • o-o this thread is still alive? wow, a book would own after all lol
  • Nothing stays dead anymore, i was hoping that you had learnt that already.
  • i guess, at least this time it wasnt erog
  • Hey snowfire check your private messages. I have an outline on how this story will go, and I welcome your addition to it, so i just want you to have an outline aswell.

BTW, the story needs a name, im leaning towards "Terra 2064: Judgement"
  • Sounds good, not how I thought it'd go, but we can rock out to it.

Agreed with the title. :D

Snow looked up at the chopper, waiting... Ah, there it was. On a cord, being lowered, was another military pack besides the one he had on him. This one had the rest of his weapons.... two scimitars, the modified SMGs, his beautiful Berreta, several pistols and the rest of his knives. He grabbed the sack and gave three tugs on the cord, watching with a smug smile as the chopper veered off and made as if to head back the base.

Sentinel, you understand your orders?

That's affirmative, Captain.

Very well. Carry on.

Snow raided the pack as the APC rolled on, finishing putting the rest of his weaponry and gear on. The chopper was going back to the barracks to pick up all the elites left at the barracks. He wanted to make sure his coup went well, and that he'd have plenty of support. Suddenly, a thought occurred to him.

No one had said if Dond's strain and the Mother's strain would kill them both, or enhance each other beyond comprehension. He paused in the middle of locking in a scimitar sheath. A Lord made him break a sweat to kill it, and the Mother would surely test his abilities to the limit.... If the two strains enhanced each other??

Sentinel, pick up two .67 cals and a Mark 23, would you? I'll want you on stand by for covering fire upon my orders.

Roger that Captain. That all?

... Make sure the Elites have medium to heavy weaponry, also by my orders. Out.

Snow locked and loaded a pistol, and kept it in his hand as he saw the site for the ambush coming up. He hoped that chopper was fast, this was probably going to get hairy in a hurry.
  • Chapter 16: Maelstrom

Everyone dies. The end.
  • >:C

*voids post*
  • Fucking noobs.
  • Fucking noobs.

Fucking Homosapiens.
  • Fucking Homosapiens.

Fucking everything.
  • Fucking fucked fuckity fuck fuck