Admin Complaints System

2»

Comments

• Vaz abused his authority well.
    I enjoyed it, although I was on the receiving end.
  • I am reporting admin abuse against superdoe:

he deleted my FF kill trap, even though it was allowed, and then proceeded to kick rys after being killed by his trans-pad.

Both unjustified abuse cases without notice.
    • adminabuse.jpg
  • For the first part; The FF trap was NOT allowed until after I deleted it, and rysterf has so many accounts he could come back right away anyways, so if he really wanted to stay he could've come back - He had already deleted his pieces too.
  • Rysterf constantly trans pad kills people. I've told him to stop multiple times, he doesn't, so it's justified.
  • Ban Rysterf from Tribes 2.
  • I had rysterf on my server a few days ago, and he was one of the nicest, most mature person ive seen there in a long time.

I think i just had a siezure.
  • I had rysterf on my server a few days ago, and he was one of the nicest, most mature person ive seen there in a long time.
    You dont get out much, do you?
  • Phantom, do you not fucking read? The system says to PM CMDRBOB. Not post the complaint like a noobie.

Dumbass.

Dudebot, I seriously suggest getting a girlfriend.
  • Last I checked snow: 06-29-2009 was his last visit. So, If I want my point heard, I will post it. This issue has been resolved anyways, carry on.
  • The forum sends you an email when you get a PM...
  • Is there any particular reason this thread is not closed? The entire purpose of it was detailed in the first post, there is no need for replies.
  • Is there any particular reason this thread is not closed? The entire purpose of it was detailed in the first post, there is no need for replies.
    *facepalm*
    It didn't matter if it was closed or not until you posted on it.
  • Yeah because my posting on it changes it position on the forums.

That was sarcasm. It is a sticky. So my posting on it changed nothing but notifying the moderators of a uselessly opened thread. I stated nothing that required a reply from any particular person.

I don't know what everyone's beef is with reviving dead topics anyway. It seems less spammy to re-use a related topic than create a redundant one.
  • Usually people revive really dead topics to say something completely irrelevant. That's why everyone flips out about revived topics now.
  • Oh I can see that being annoying. Thank you.
  • It's all about the freshness. And rotting threads don't smell fresh, no matter how much you post in 'em.
  • Also, rysterf just likes starting drama.

...Okay quick, everyone ignore the irony of this post.
  • Also, rysterf just likes starting drama.

...Okay quick, everyone ignore the irony of this post.

Must.... Resist....
  • I am posting today because I have found an admin abusing powers for the first time in the TX server. I have played on the TX server for a bit now under a couple of names. Everything went well until today. The admins name is DeadWrong.

Today when I joined the server I went and did what I usually do when I first play. I grabbed a Super Grav Cycle and drove around for a bit. DeadWrong said that anyone who runs him over will be kicked instantly while he is AFK. I drove by him a couple times by accident(I didn't hit him, I was roughly 60 meters away), those Cycles are hard to control... which makes them fun. Apparently he wasnt AFK and made it so I cant use vehicles. I told him it was an accident and I wasn't trying to run him over. I was then muted for "talking back" being annoying, immature and childish. I decided to leave for a bit because I thought maybe he was frustrated at the moment. When I came back, I was flooded with "look who is back" in global, including from DeadWrong. He constructed a "display box" with him inside. I didn't Know how he did the Force field box so i looked at it. I was told I was being annoying by studying this particular object(I was not getting in his way, he was standing there doing nothing). I went to drive around in the Super Grav Cycle and was instantly booted off vehicles and couldn't use them anymore. I was then booted away from the map while trying to build something by DeadWrong and killed by his Super Chaingun multiple times while trying to build something.

Here is a picture of him killing me: (Right Click > View Image > Click to Enlarge)

adminabusee.jpg

Please do something about this.
  • I am posting today because I have found an admin abusing powers for the first time in the TX server. I have played on the TX server for a bit now under a couple of names. Everything went well until today. The admins name is DeadWrong.

Today when I joined the server I went and did what I usually do when I first play. I grabbed a Super Grav Cycle and drove around for a bit. DeadWrong said that anyone who runs him over will be kicked instantly while he is AFK. I drove by him a couple times by accident(I didn't hit him, I was roughly 60 meters away), those Cycles are hard to control... which makes them fun. Apparently he wasnt AFK and made it so I cant use vehicles. I told him it was an accident and I wasn't trying to run him over. I was then muted for "talking back" being annoying, immature and childish. I decided to leave for a bit because I thought maybe he was frustrated at the moment. When I came back, I was flooded with "look who is back" in global, including from DeadWrong. He constructed a "display box" with him inside. I didn't Know how he did the Force field box so i looked at it. I was told I was being annoying by studying this particular object(I was not getting in his way, he was standing there doing nothing). I went to drive around in the Super Grav Cycle and was instantly booted off vehicles and couldn't use them anymore. I was then booted away from the map while trying to build something by DeadWrong and killed by his Super Chaingun multiple times while trying to build something.

Here is a picture of him killing me:

adminabusee.jpg

Please do something about this.

Fail.
  • Hey guys, I have a complaint.

Oh well..
  • He's totally abusing! Look at him! He killed spin, an innocent bystander for no reason!
  • Old thread is old
  • He's totally abusing! Look at him! He killed spin, an innocent bystander for no reason!
    This is the first time I've heard Spin be referred to as innocent.

Sign of the apocalypse, surely.
  • Admins R Jerks They Make Us Take Off Our Pants And Spoon With Dem And Make Them Say Their A Pretty Girl And Kill Us And B@ For No Rasin!

(imagine that all in capslock)
  • For No Rasin...
  • speaking of admins.... there are none that come to BC anymore and it has gone to hell... im there nearly all the time and could really appreciate having some admin powers, not to abuse, but to keep the people creating havoc in line.

thanks.....