Mech (The first of an upcoming series)

Or more specifically, the Mechanized Combat Armor model 01, Darkheart.

*\MCA01-Darkheart\*

This 200m tall beast is 277 pieces of careful rotation, light texturing, and lots and lots of resizing, refitting, retrying, and rebuilding. My best building yet, which I am rather proud of.

Darkheart took about a month or so to construct, nicknamed "Soup". I began work on it the day I became a Server Admin because Krash told me to make Soup. And this is the outcome. A few aspects I'm particularly proud of are the torso, feet, weapons, and hands (mimicking a real human's with all joints and proportions).

Spicy, no?

It's based off of Armored Core, Custom Robo, and Halo.

Not Gundam, not Zoids, not Power Rangers, not Transformers, not Pokemon.

If you try to refute me or tell me otherwise...well...I have a giant freakin' robot. Your argument is invalid.

Also, this might be entertaining...a little fight occurred while collecting Screenshots. Just read the text in Fail1 and Fail2.

EDIT(v.2): Okay, here are a few Acronyms I came up with...I can't edit a poll in, so just post which ones you think would fit, or suggest new ones.

PARANOID - Psychologically Adaptive Robot Aimed at Neutralizing Offending IDentities
BLADE - Bio-Linked Attack DevicE
CONSTRUCT - CONtrollable System Telepathically Restrained Under Controlled Thoughts
MECHA - Mechanically Evolved Combat Hybrid Assailant

Edit: Not gonna make this a series ._. that's just ridiculous and I constantly have new ideas pop into my head (like the Ship, for example), so I figure I'll just build whatever. I will, however, finish the 2nd Mech I started. Just don't expect anymore unless I'm hit with a blast of inspiration.
  • screen1.png
  • screen2.png
  • screen3.png
  • screen4.png
  • screen5.png
  • screen6.png
  • screen7.png
  • screen8.png
  • screen9.png
  • screen10.png
  • screen11.png
  • screen12.png
  • screen13.png
  • Fail1.png
  • Fail2.png

Comments

• That's some awesome soup. Makes me want to build a mech like substance
  • I like it. Simple and elegant.

Excellent work on the hands too.
  • Or more specifically, the Mechanized Combat Armor model 01, Darkheart.

A few aspects I'm particularly proud of are the torso, feet, weapons, and hands (mimicking a real human's with all joints and proportions).

Very hawt, especially since it mimics me.
  • Very hawt, especially since it mimics me.

Gratz dude. :)
  • I think i preferred it without wings, awesome all in all however!
  • Looks sweet! All it needs are some vertical missile launchers anda Kawasaya cannon ;)

I miss Armored Core :(
  • I think i preferred it without wings, awesome all in all however!

I agree, it looked better in my opinion without the wings, it's still awesome though, very nice :clap:
  • Very well; my next one will be without wings. I have it planned out a bit...it'll be more heavily based on Armored Core.
  • :p
    so no gundam?
  • Yay I'm in two screenshots.

It's cool... and I'm jealous...
  • After actually seeing it in game I have decided that the pictures don't do it justice! Very nice!
    :p
    so no gundam?

I've started a gundam but I don't know how great it is going to turn out.
  • After actually seeing it in game I have decided that the pictures don't do it justice! Very nice!

I've started a gundam but I don't know how great it is going to turn out.
    which gundam? do Epyon, or Gundam Wing Zero; they look awesome.
  • I think Humans actually discarded that project...I know Nao attempted one...

I'm still figuring out a decent acronym for MEZALYTH...if any of you have ideas, share!
  • I'm still figuring out a decent acronym for MEZALYTH...if any of you have ideas, share!
    I think you should just change your name to something easier. ;)
  • PARANOID - Psychologically Adaptive Robot Aimed at Neutralizing Offending IDentities
    BLADE - Bio-Linked Attack DevicE
    CONSTRUCT - CONtrollable System Telepathically Restrained Under Controlled Thoughts

...these are ideas I came up with...if only I could put up a poll :/
  • I didn't abandon it, its just taking a while. And Demon, I'm doing my own custom gundam. Now that I look back I wish that I had been looking at screenshots and actually picked a gundam. Zero would have been hawt.
  • I dont mind wings as a whole, but those wings are too bird-like for a robot thing
  • I didn't abandon it, its just taking a while. And Demon, I'm doing my own custom gundam. Now that I look back I wish that I had been looking at screenshots and actually picked a gundam. Zero would have been hawt.
    too late! my Wing Zero custom is 80% complete!
    I'll upload some screens, or a demo, or i'll pilot it and blow up everything.
    Someone should make Gundam Epyon, then we could make a fight scene.
  • alright, ill attempt epyon, even though i dont remember which one that is =P been such a long time since ive seen the show.

ill have to find some good screens. i might post my 45% complete custom gundam later.
  • was it ever finished?
  • I'm still figuring out a decent acronym for MEZALYTH...if any of you have ideas, share!

MEZALYTH = Man Eating Zebras Attacking Lemons Yearly Throughout Hungary

I WIN! Do I get a prize?
  • lolololol
  • MEZALYTH = Man Eating Zebras Attacking Lemons Yearly Throughout Hungary

I WIN! Do I get a prize?

MEZALYTH = Moronic Entries, Zealously Attempted, Lower Your Triumph, Hombre.

Long story short: No.
  • MEZALYTH = Moronic Entries, Zealously Attempted, Lower Your Triumph, Hombre.

Long story short: No.

Yeah, fuck you too.
  • Yeah, fuck you too.
    Get in line.

Anyway, small *notice*. I'm at a cross between the next mech and a Pirate Ship on BC, but primarily working on the Ship, so the next <missing acronym> should be a while.

Oh, and I'll put up a separate thread for the ship when it's finished. Check it out on BC if you'd like.
  • Mezzy, dont say that to nukey; he's a special child. :D
  • Mezzy, dont say that to nukey; he's a special child. :D

Yeah and you're a fucking retard.
  • Yeah and you're a fucking retard.
    !
    that makes you a coach potato. :p
  • !
    that makes you a coach potato. :p

No, that makes you a retard :D
  • No, that makes you a retard :D
    :( this is between me and nukem, so back off sister! :p