Roflmfao!

SO me and crappage are playing late night Horde on Phantom's server, doing pretty well in mah Cube 'o doom as it's come to be known. We get to like lvl 38, and some nubs join and load their buildings. SO. We pass that level, and on the next, Crappage accidentally tks me. Nothing too serious about that. BUt, a zombie gets stuck behind one of the nubs' buildings... so he goes off and kills it.

SO, I spawn in the base, and am like COM'N, LET'S GO, BACK IN. He says wait and tucks into an outside corner of the base... And I'm like... well, wee. vstc. :)

SO. I switch to snipey, get settled down, and scope in on him, planning to snipe the fuckers that go after him. And then the zombies spawn.

So in Horde, there's one MAJOR direction that gest a lot of waves. That major direction spawned a ton of zombies like, TEN METERS away from where Crappage was hiding, and just raped him. Utterly, raped. I lost it. Just, LOST IT. I'm lmaoing still.
Crappage: Well, that sucked.
SnowFire789: Are you kidding? That was fucking hilarious.
I DIE! Due to cynthia.
SnowFire789: Lol, we're dead.
Zombies kill teh nubs, and thus we switch. And back again!
I switch us to con to fight RAAM, as agreed earlier, and then the server goes wack. Some queer globe appears, speaking MOAR MOAR MOAR and then I get an invalid packet and it all goes to hell and I fall off my chair laughing. :D

Comments