Godamn TX host/admin abuse.

The construct, Metallic mod, im on TX, and either its being hacked. Or Krash/superdoe is screwing it up. Someone is spamming 100's of Repairpulses, and only a host or admin can do that. This must be stopped, whoever is spamming these pulses will be brought to justice. There are so many repair pulses, that its lagging everyone, this must stop now!
  • screen1.png
  • screen2.png

Comments

• Hey! Thanks for posting my lag machine that consists of 265 REPAIR_E emitters.
  • Someone is spamming 100's of Repairpulses, and only a host or admin can do that.

Welcome to construction. Those are emitter packs.
  • I also thought this was pretty funny:
    itsj.jpg
  • Castiger is such a violent person. And to cast, "it's" also can refer to "it is" instead of just ownership. So calm down, take a deep breath, and remember... This is just a game. ;)
  • haha i was there, i kept flicking the switch, but dont blame me :D

oh.. wait no i wasnt :(
  • What could you hope to achieve by lagging up the server? A server crash? It would be rebooted.
  • Nice triple post.
  • I like the way he says "will be brought to justice"

lol, LAW & ORDER : TC
  • He's not admin...

Also, if you have a genuine complaint, I suggest: http://www.the-construct.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1272

'Cus CMDRBOB is awesome like that.
  • And learn how to punctuate a sentence.
  • I did it. I'm the culprit. Cuff me and throw me in jail.
  • Why do you people create such contraptions? Do you want Krash to remove the emitter pack? I would rather keep it than lose it.

Seriously, If your going to build something, Build with Responsibility, don't Go on a rampage.
  • I like the way he says "will be brought to justice"

lol, LAW & ORDER : TC

Lol, lets all get together and make a Law & Order : TC Show :D
  • Well, we would have plenty of noob "criminals".
  • Can I be the prosecutor attorney?

"Objection! This man is a noob and should GTFO and DIAF. I rest my case."
  • In The Construct Servers' war on crime, the worst criminal offenders are pursued by the players of an elite squad known as the Order of the Hammer. These are their stories.
    *DING DING*

...yeah.
  • In The Construct Servers' war on crime, the worst criminal offenders are pursued by the players of an elite squad known as the Order of the Hammer. These are their stories.
    *DING DING*

...yeah.
    *Sobbing* He then placed two trans pads on each side of me.... Then he jumped on it and it killed me! *cries*
  • I call dibs on executor! *makes forcefield execution cell*

"Time to die n00b. *zap*"
  • Random funny picture...
    chuck_norris_paper_throw1.gif

Our punishment system shall now be based on balled up sheets of paper thrown by Chuck Norris.
  • epic, mind if i call dibs on kicking the crap out of the possible candidates for information reasons? >=D
    That was epic. :lol:
  • i can be the faggy lawyer!
  • Dibs on teh Cop!!!

Chuck Norris is a Nice Teacher!
  • Chuck norris?
    [looks at mr.roundhouse]
    I shall call him...Mini me!
  • I could care less about punctuation, getting the point across is all that matters, lag machines are stupid, period.
  • I could care less about punctuation, getting the point across is all that matters period.
    unless your making a essay for school. Then you're screwed. :lol:
  • Im making a point, I dont care about punctuation.
  • You missed two apostrophes... "Im" should be "I'm", and "dont" should be "don't".

Just in case you care. :)
  • TC-Spellchecker!
This discussion has been closed.