Krash

Krash,
Since you don't check your private messages, I have to create a thread. :(
I am requesting the chat logs from the BC server of the times from 11:15 P.M. to 12:30 A.M. on August 11-12. I need these for something important. I was unable to take screenshots of the chat due to my Structural Infinity loading times.
Thank You,
Rysterf

Comments

• Nao owes me $10.
  • Nao owes me $10.
    Well that's too bad. I didn't discuss anything that happened tonight. I just simply asked for the chat logs.
  • And created a thread about those events ^_^

Oh, and small edit...

For those of you unaware, here's a PM I received from rysterf:
    How about you do your job? You kicked me because I logged in after my game crashed, so I go onto my other account, which was "Osama Bin Ladden" and you didn't cancel the vote? You're an asshole.

So lemme explain something...our job is not to cater to your every single need. That goes for all of you. We try to keep the server fair at all times.

The first votekick was rysterf.1; I was unaware a kick to the clone would kick the actual client.

The second votekick was most likely due to the name. I come back in time to find a vote going on and fail to cancel it, so suddenly it's my fault.

It's a kick. They happen. I was just enjoying the irony since you started threads about getting select people booted from Tribes entirely.

Seriously, I love irony. Look at how Zephyr's thread turned out.

Anyway...long story short: you'll live to play another day.
  • And created a thread about those events ^_^
    I asked Krash for the chat logs. I don't remember saying anything about any negative event in the thread message.
  • I will do what you do to other threads.

star-wars_motivators010.jpg

Suitability.jpg

motivators.jpg
  • Rysterf, there is a real reason for this
    ITS BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO MUTE PEOPLE

One more thread like this, i promise, you WILL be eaten.
  • I will do what you do to other threads.
    I edited those images out yesterday just for you.
    Rysterf, there is a real reason for this
    ITS BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO MUTE PEOPLE
    Mutes do not stop pointless kicks.
  • aw, thank you!

it took me a while to find all those motivators, so I will leave them there.

Consider them a gift.

abraham_lincoln.jpg
  • aw, thank you!

it took me a while to find all those motivators, so I will leave them there.

Consider them a gift.
    They actually cheered me up! :wave:
  • Okay, issues resolved because we actually talked (LIKE ADULTS...HINT HINT!!!).

Communication is key, people...

So let's let the thread die to have it revived by ergo in a month. G'night all.
  • Communication is key, people...
    Kick first, ask questions later.
  • Haha, last night was hilarious. That's the most fun I've had on BC in a long while.