Brainwashing children at Jesus Camp

To start, before I even post a link, this is probably one of the most sick and offensive things I have ever seen in my life. I'm disgusted by the people running this camp for in many ways they are taking the innocence and freedom from the children forcibly sent to these camps. There is no blood, no profanity, only the desecration of children's minds.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj_9k9dJ-jw

Comments

• Karma is a bitch though. Reaction to that movie led to indefinite cancellation of that camp. We all know what happened to Ted Haggard a few months after that film was released. Lou Engle has issues of his own; if you see the film, those are pretty obvious.
  • That's just sick. :mad:
  • the video is removed due to terms of violation. but i've heard a little about this before.

just so you know, not all people that call themselves christians or say they believe in Jesus really do...
  • Mmm. Many poeple, upon threat of something as mere as death will quickly turn to different, more conveint faith.
  • Odinism is more convenient... lets all worship Odin and his Aesir.
    Like i do :)

HAIL THE WISEST GOD OF ALL.
  • I dont mind who i worship as long as he helps me when im down and shows me what to give back to him..
  • Zaxx, you REALLY need to stop reviving dead threads.
  • Wow I can't believe this thread didn't make 2 pages.
  • Lets spam crap so it does but then leave it