Suggestions! :D

Noticed that the Building Manager, which we all love and use, doesn't have back up premises. Figured it might be nifty to have a few back up checks such as...

"Are you sure you want to delete the file FileNameHere.cs from the Building Manager? Be aware this cannot be undone."

"Are you sure you want to overwrite the file FileNameHere.cs with your current pieces? Be aware this cannot be undone."

Yes? No?

Comments

• QQcrymoreplease
  • Not bad suggestions.
  • I've removed a few of my save files on accident by being a little too fast on the clicking while I was trying to open the menu.

This would be nice.
  • Snow is alive! :D
  • I've removed a few of my save files on accident by being a little too fast on the clicking while I was trying to open the menu.

This would be nice.

which is why my system pwns the building manager. :D
  • Rawr! "So much blood!" Its just ketchup?
  • Your system is laggeh, and doesn't have vote options.
  • the vote options in SI was a damn horrid idea annyway, why they didnt just make it count buildings is beyond me, think about it, if for example username spammer123 had 1 building up and he trys to load another, building manager, that now logs buildings, will deny him loading another until it detects that the building he currently has is gone