"Con-Fusion"

Comments

• Actually, he was spinning on the moon when the idea came to him, I was just the hired hit-man (hehe... hit-man.. get it?)
  • Actually, he was spinning on the moon

I see.

Off-Topic: Emp, they don't seem to do organic models (animated models of people or things)
  • Heh, it was sheer coincidence that Nao actually missed that first person. He was originally supposed to mow down 5 people, but since there was a survivor, I thought I'd take advantage of it.
  • Hehe, i cant wait for the next one.
    Off-Topic: Emp, they don't seem to do organic models (animated models of people or things)

Off-Topic: Oh, shitty.

Check GarageGames.com go to the forum, and go to the freebee section, they post free models that anyone can use, sometimes they're animated. :O :D
  • ---New Comic: Going Green 2---

This one is fairly lackluster in wit. Still, the battle continues. Just think of it as filler/bumper with a small delivery. My writer's block is still following me.
  • ---New Comic: They Aren't Falling---

I think due to laziness I'm starting to just put captions to random screenshots. Just roll with it. And no, there isn't another bomber above the one pictured. Fast_Fire really knows how to fire bombs upward.
  • ---New Comic: Dead Threads---

Edit: Good god, I hope I'm forgiven the triple-post.
  • what's a PSA?
  • what's a PSA?

Public Service Announcement
  • Edited to make the head look like a spool of thread as opposed to a ball of yarn...might help clarify some things.
  • ---New Comic: The Happy Couple---

The result of Nao's comment on how ridiculous Tribes people look without expressions.
  • hehehehe.. this one is good
  • I was kinda like :simma: until the last two frames. Then I was like :lol:.
  • --New Comic: Endeavor--

A lovely depressing comic in the spirit of Valentine's Day!
    <3
  • Sad comic... but still clever
  • Ahhh I see what you did there! Nice work sir!
  • Very cool, if I wasn't so opposed to Valentine's day I would love it even more.

However, if I were to award something for "Best Valentine's Day Comic" this would get the prize.
  • I don't consider it a holiday, but nice comic.
  • Valentine's day is a conspiracy.
  • Thats Sad...
  • wow, Certainly not what I was expecting. I thought you'd be going for funny-tragic. : p
  • Valentine's day = SAD = Single's Awareness Day.

Good comic.
  • Like the new comic. :)
  • Read Meza's edit on the first post
  • Pretty cool.
  • --New Comic: Endless Possibilities--

Once again, terribly sorry for the horrid time gap. Hopefully the absence will make this new one all the more enjoyable.
  • Bumping because I want it to have more attention than the other general-idiocy currently going on around here.
  • I read it, and i swore that I commented on it. But anyways, I've had to get rid of a few extremities as an admin already :p
  • ---New Comic: Retail Responses---

Not horribly funny, but it showcases a few of the interactions I've witnessed during my retail job. I've often joked about getting the box cutter. And sometimes I actually retrieved the box cutter.