Help! Im not SUper Admin on my dedicated Metallic Server!

To quote the title: Help! Im not Super Admin on my dedicated Metallic Server! For some reason, Im hosting it on the same comp. Im playing on (its fast) and I connect on the local ip, it still sees me as a regular player. Do I have to do some sort of voodoo to make myself SA?

Comments

• I believe there's a fairly recent thread on the same topic if you have a look around. Anyways, just add your guid to the list with $Host::SuperAdminList = "yourguidhere"; in your serverprefs.cs, give the server and admin password, or just use clientid.isSuperAdmin = 1; in the console and add yourself to the list through the lobby option.
  • Thanks. I shouldnt be having this problem, so its a tad frustrating that when I fix everything else, another problem comes up :P Like trying to fix a leaking boat, keeps springing holes.
  • With any luck if you hold fast and grab your eyepatch you'll eventually be able to take on whatever the sea can throw at you. ;)
  • All hands on deck, starbord side! ITS THE KRAKEN!

/antivirus

And I feel like a bit of a noob, but.. how do I tell my GUID? >_>;

And the server continues to reset after I leave, even though Ive done the // to the resetserver line.

<- lacks technical vocabulary
  • Using listplayers(); should bring up a string with the guids, clientids, playerids and such of everyone in the game.

I suppose you'd be meaning you commented the "schedule(0, 0, "resetServerDefaults");" line in GameConnection::onDrop (server.cs)?
    If the server was running at the time, did you make sure to run reload("scripts/server.cs");?
    If not, did you remove the old server.cs.dso?
  • Now its up and running fine, buut.. when I go to add beams onto other beams, its all skewed; it wont snap into place symmetrically on the beam. I cant find any option that affects this, is it something in serverprefs?
  • This sounds like a problem with the "DO NOT DELETE" Folder.
    But thats all I know...
  • Ohh emm gee....
    I want to fix it, but I should be doing my homework!