Who smokes cigarettes?

2»

Comments

• Stop smoking.

Yeah, listen to me.
  • Deflun = Win
  • o_O Did you think that was solely directed at you? Merely a preemptive measure to avoid a firestorm. Sorry if that seemed insulting. >_<

:eek:

:( .... :mad:
    I'm stoned.

:(... :eek:

:heart:
  • Deflun = Win

Once more.
  • Once more.

:cool:
  • Cannabis Sativa|Indica is one of the most uplifting and inspiring plants found on the planet earth. With plenty of medicinal uses like treating glaucoma and cancer patients; many of our mood disorders; and even helping to break down plaque between synapses (brain mush), what is there not to like about our ever so potent overlord?
  • It can also be used to make baskets and belts.
  • It's the handiest plant, I swear.
  • be used to make baskets and belts.
    Isnt that what Nike does in Brazil? Hire cheap spanish peeps to work for 50cents?

How many children have you seen being taken by Madonna?

Im just fooling around...nothing funny happens with Dictator Eehk here.
  • I love to use a nailfiler on my horns because it tickles!
    What the hell is going on here?
  • I smoke cigarettes. I used to smoke weed. I since quit smoking weed due to the fact I was joining the army, and i havent touched it since. I drink socially... un socially, pretty much any time I dont have a 5 mile run or a drive to do in the next 12 hours.

Yet I dont look at those who dont drink, smoke, or get high and say their wrong or need to start doing it. which is exactly the same as telling someone who does, that their wrong and need to stop. Its a life choice to do so, and its a life choice to not do so.

Its also a life choice to say that im an ass hole or im wrong for doing so, as is my life choice to tell you to fuck off. have a nice day.
  • Isnt that what Nike does in Brazil? Hire cheap spanish peeps to work for 50cents?

How many children have you seen being taken by Madonna?

Im just fooling around...nothing funny happens with Dictator Eehk here.

You DO know in Brazil people speak portuguese, right :P?
  • Naw, dude.
    I agree.
    As do I :p
  • You DO know in Brazil people speak portuguese, right :P?
    Yeah, but i'd expect them to speak spanish.