Shenfu/!Baby Gurl!

Shenfu/!baby gurl! They seemed like a good friend, but I ran into some strange info about him. Yes thats right, him. I was having doubts about who they really were, but then decided to overlook those, until vazolyth said to him, "Funny, I knew you as a boy before I was away for awhile." Of course, shenfu has nothing to say, afraid that saying the wrong thing might blow his cover. Not saying anything at all though, did that. When im close to figuring out they are lying, and trying to cause trouble between me and my friends, they try this guilt trip thing on me, which worked, until now. Anyway, i'm still kinda unsure whether this is true or not, but all sources point to yes. I still want to believe they are who they say they are. But it may not be possible anymore. That thread that zipperdude posted, when I was talking about how bad jetbu was, that was lies, that shenfu filled my head with. Probably laughing that it actually worked, and he split up 2 good friends. I also noticed they whisper many players whispers meant to get them liking him, so they would have power over them. So they could make them believe whatever. I watched it happen on my Dedicated Server Console. Just like everyone, when he whispered me like that, I thought it was just me. Turns out its not, its everyone who will listen. Shenfu loves me? I dont think so. I posted this to get more info, so I know for sure.

Comments

• I thought Shenfu and Hotchik were mushy?

Surely thats unloyal.

Also, Vaz knew Shenfu??? Elaborate.
  • Next week on The-Constuct.net: Demoncard finally gets the interview for that top executive position! But will they find out about his dark past? Tune in next time!
  • And if he showed you a facebook or whatever, thats not real. He stole that from a girl who trsuted him, but no longer does.

And if he showed you a facebook or whatever, thats not real. He got that from a girl, who trusted him with her password and account name, which also, is the one he is acting like.

If im wrong, and they arent lying. They better come here and prove me wrong.
  • No need for double posts.
  • Jesus fucking christ. What the fuck is this thread in aid of really? What are you even crying about?!!?
  • It's just drama week here on TC.net....hell, it's always drama week.
  • Next week on The-Constuct.net: Demoncard finally gets the interview for that top executive position! But will they find out about his dark past? Tune in next time!
    My past is dark?

Sure I got off to a rocky start, but you all love me now.

The past is the past, let it die. Or something to that effect.

What is this thread about? Are we off topic? Find out in the next episode of DragonBallZ!
    I love how you didn't do the BBcode right on your sig, but the half-tag kinda puts the sig in the centre anyway :D
  • So, hows it going? :)
  • I love how you didn't do the BBcode right on your sig, but the half-tag kinda puts the sig in the centre anyway :D
    >_< fix'd
  • So you are saying shenfu/babygurl is manipulating dick?
  • So you are saying shenfu/babygurl is manipulating dick?
    I...I...I dont know.

This thread is strange. Time for a song.

Old McDemon had a farm, E, I, E, I, O.

And on that farm he had some dope, E, I, E, I, O...
  • Tonight on TCB! (The Construct Broadcasting)
    Its E-DRAMA week, Today is FORUM DRAMA.
  • Tonight on TCB! (The Construct Broadcasting)
    Its E-DRAMA week, Today is FORUM DRAMA.
    ...With your host Demoncard.

Hello and welcome to the show. Our first guest is a up and coming punk called Spin!
    How are you Spin?

Our next guest is ACCM hoster Signal360. Tell us a bit about yourself.
  • Um, im not spin, how'd I get here, who are you?
  • I didn't feel like reading that text wall... So, as an official Nukem response, I hereby claim everyone posting in this thread a douche bag, including myself. That is all.

Lol, I claim that as my new sig material!
  • Um, im not spin, how'd I get here, who are you?
    Spin appears to have bought you on ebay.

SECURITY!

*watches as Castiger leave the building*

Our next guest is one of the peeps who made TWM, Im talking about Phantom.

How the hell are ya?
    Great, get lost.
    Join us tomoz, where we discuss fail threads!
  • Now, while everyone's too busy being... uh... themselves, I'll get to the point our good Castiger has been looking for this whole time.

Yes, Shenfu/babygurl seems to be a pretty manipulative kind of person given his/her multifacetic properties (perfect example of someone who "alters" his/her personality in order to archieve what he/she wants)
  • .... NEXT ON TCB, We Carry on in E-DRAMA Week.
    with programs such as "Moderators Day"
  • Now, while everyone's too busy being... uh... themselves, I'll get to the point our good Castiger has been looking for this whole time.

Yes, Shenfu/babygurl seems to be a pretty manipulative
    I can be manipulative when I want to be. woohoo
  • I can be manipulative when I want to be. woohoo

No, you're a retard and you can't shake that off.

In a good way, I gues.
  • Hmm. I really wish it wasnt true.
  • Leave the drama to yo mamma
  • No, you're a retard and you can't shake that off.

In a good way, I gues.
    :(

Fine, if im a tard, you're an immigrant. :D

/Demoncard shakes his fur, trying to shake off the retard debris.

Meow. :wave:
  • *Explodes the door through the back wall* Wtf demon, why did you have security drag me out?!
This discussion has been closed.