T2 TC-BC RP Setup

What's with all the nicknames!? Blah! Ye got some explainin to do!...

Anyways..
Doe and I got a blogger page up for all the Roleplays we will do in the future. That includes of explaining how each will start, how they went, what time and day, etc.
If you are a serious roleplayer, then get your butt here and follow.
http://xrpgsanctuary.blogspot.com/

Otherwise if your just scimming through this and going "Oh.. what a noob" then at least leave a comment, lol.

Comments

• Comment has been left
  • all we did on the rp was change my name to Sigbert the odd :)
  • Oooh...neat.
  • Sig you left before we got into it seriously.

You should of stayed longer.
  • Sig you left before we got into it seriously.

You should of stayed longer.

I lol'd at that, really hard too.
  • Reminds me of you and I, nukey. <3
  • Shhhh... Don't let them know. ;)
  • I Am Scared.. a little too scared...

/me puts on an english documentary infront of Snow and Bln, then RUNS
  • Why must you go off-topic? Seriously :\

Bleh, Doe and I will come up with some sort of a schedule for some sort of days to have major RP's on, please remember that Doe and I take this type of roleplay very seriously, anything that includes lilly-gagging that interferes with the RP will result in a warn, if enough, an instant removal from the server. Don't be shy to check out our blog every now and then.

Anyways, It would be nice to have this stickied for those who are serious roleplayers, and have an off-eye on noticing this thread, Much would be appreciated.
  • Why must you go off-topic? Seriously :\

I Really could do with a sandwich right now...
  • Should try this out on the X2 server. Assuming, however, that Krash brings it back.
  • Hope this isn't a bump.

This sounds like a really exciting and awesome idea. I wouldn't mind joining in to these.

Only one question though. Are these taking place in American 7-8 PM time?

If so, I can't come. Being in England sucks sometimes. But yes, these sound like a very fun idea.
  • Being in England sucks sometimes
    No, it doesnt! He didnt just say that! no no no! errr....Allah ackbah
  • Don't be rediculous! Being in England is awesome! Only countries I'd rather live in are Australia or Norway!
  • Why norway, I would never go to there?
  • Scandinavia has one of the highest standard quality of living anywhere on earth.

Free healthcare
    Beautiful Scenery
    Work (OMG)
    Culture

Id live the shit out of there.
  • Thanks for that; couldn't be bothered replying :)
  • Aside from the off topicness, any progress? The Mansion idea sounds very clever especially with the Shcoklance. But, wouldn't you all know who he killer was after he/she had killed one person? Cause it would say Xlthuathopec delivered a rear lance backstab to Mentulmhat. Just a suggestion.
  • Xlthuathopec delivered a rear lance backstab to Mentulmhat.
    Dont be rediculous!
  • Scandinavia has one of the highest standard quality of living anywhere on earth.

Free healthcare
    Beautiful Scenery
    Work (OMG)
    Culture

Id live the shit out of there.
    I live in finland but it isnt part of Scandinavia, right? :confused:
  • Do you know Sami-FIN?
  • My best friend's name is Sami, but i don't think you are talking about him, no i don't know him
  • I could be. I dont know.
  • I live in finland but it isnt part of Scandinavia, right? :confused:

Close enough. All of Northern Europe seems to be doing quite well.
  • Bumped but for a reason.

I noticed
    First post in a month or so :O

But, no post. :O

I just don't want to see this great idea die or be mashed into a bloody pulp or whatever. It IS a very good idea and I would be willing to participate.
  • I will never forget norway.
  • Stop norway!

Ths must be the derailers HQ. Geez.
  • We should get back to topic.
  • Don't be rediculous! Being in England is awesome! Only countries I'd rather live in are Australia or Norway!
    Now Im buried beneath 10 feet of snow. I would kill mez to live in Australia right now.