Tribal IDE 3.9 [Open Source]

I was looking around for updated versions of Tribal IDE, and look what i found!
i found Tribal IDE 3.9, however, i have abseloutely no idea how to compile it... so. here you go.. release a compiled version soon :P

NOTE: this is under no license terms, so this can be distributed freely, this wasn't decompiled!

Comments

• Looks like it's written in Object Pascal, a language that hasn't been very popular in almost 10 years. You'll need to dig out one of the Delphi IDEs to compile this.

Seems like it would be easier to engineer a new one from scratch.
  • uses wincrt;

Begin.

Writeln('Hello World');

End.

AmIdoinitrite?
  • i quess you are.
  • my dad actually used to work with ibm.. and he used Pascal for alot of things..

i found a pascal compiler on the web.. but 3.9 is written in Borland Delphi. which costs money... but, i guess it would be worth having a go at a new one, it would look better (i hope) :)

in the meantime.. i'll try and find out how to compile this.
  • rysterf, do not post links to warez
  • rysterf, do not post links to warez

Darkness has 3.7b..
    http://www.darkness.phantomgamesdevelopment.com/Et%20Cetera/Tribal%20IDE.zip

Edit: Just realized it's dead, damn.
  • Go poke phantom and ask him to put it on here :p
  • Go poke phantom and ask him to put it on here :p

lol, you could poke darkness, he's the one who put it on his site.
  • Isn't that your site o_O
  • Isn't that your site o_O

my site, his sub-domain I gave him.
    Darkness has 3.7b..
    http://www.darkness.phantomgamesdevelopment.com/Et%20Cetera/Tribal%20IDE.zip

Edit: Just realized it's dead, damn.

He asked me to change it from darkness.phantomgamesdevelopment.com to dol.phantomgamesdevelopment.com
  • phantomgamesdevelopment is terribly long to write how about just phantomgames or PGD?
  • phantomgamesdevelopment is terribly long to write how about just phantomgames or PGD?

both already taken. trust me, I looked for many short options, it seems the ones I originally wanted were already taken by someone else. sadly, most of them haven't even been touched by the people who own them.
  • my site, his sub-domain I gave him.

YOUR site being the operative word, im sure he wont mind you... "fixing" it for us all ;D
  • both already taken. trust me, I looked for many short options, it seems the ones I originally wanted were already taken by someone else. sadly, most of them haven't even been touched by the people who own them.

Mine isn't terribly long DarkDragonDX.webs.com (Abstract Gaming) didn't feel like making a new WeBs account or paying for webhosting I won't use for a while.
  • my dad actually used to work with ibm.. and he used Pascal for alot of things..

i found a pascal compiler on the web.. but 3.9 is written in Borland Delphi. which costs money... but, i guess it would be worth having a go at a new one, it would look better (i hope) :)

in the meantime.. i'll try and find out how to compile this.
    Maybe I can compile it.
  • Aaaaahhhhhh!!!!! Thread Necro!!!!
  • Maybe I can compile it.

No you can't. Stop reviving dead threads.
    No one cares, go away
    ET, phone home and gtfo.
  • Hey I just got here, sorry I'm late, who are we bashing now?

Oh, btw..

7ebee3aeb765a29090834d09a6943fce.gif
  • Speaking of sites, soulice.zzl.org, Why not phantomgd.cs? or pgdwebsite.com?
  • Dude, stop reviving threads already, you've revived this one TWICE.
  • Requesting perm-ban of dude, nothing more.

(oh, I almost forgot)

7ebee3aeb765a29090834d09a6943fce.gif
  • Dude, stop reviving threads already, you've revived this one TWICE.
    lol, this is all I love doing. Ticking off Numbuh for no reason, ok, I revived a dead thread, why do you care? If you hate me so much then bug off. Oh wait, I'll find another way to revive a thread, and for no reason, he'll come back, pissed as if I offended him.
  • Shhh, let him walk into the minefield.

I bet $5 he's going to end like sephyr.
  • lol, this is all I love doing. Ticking off Numbuh for no reason, ok, I revived a dead thread, why do you care? If you hate me so much then bug off. Oh wait, I'll find another way to revive a thread, and for no reason, he'll come back, pissed as if I offended him.
    You piss me off by being an idiot.
  • lol, this is all I love doing. Ticking off Numbuh for no reason, ok, I revived a dead thread, why do you care? If you hate me so much then bug off. Oh wait, I'll find another way to revive a thread, and for no reason, he'll come back, pissed as if I offended him.
    Could you try to like... not revive dead threads? That would great.
  • Soulice is the kind of person that pisses you off by just existing, y'know, the kind of guy we all become at least once in life.
    Too bad, he's also the kind of guy who doesn't get a hint.

I get hints.