Happy Birthday!

My birthday was 2 days ago! Im 16 now! I had a great time, especially after my girlfriend came over... heh.. She gave me a gift im not going to forget. all my friends gave me cool gifts too. I got some new xbox 360 games, guitar hero with ps2. And some new stuff for my PC. I still think the best part was the sex, but still, at least the games can be played when you want them, so thats good. Happy birthday to meh!

Oh and I also want to wish my good friend Mentulmhat, a happy birthday! I never met hotchik, but i've heard nothing but good things about her, so happy birthday to her too.

Comments

• Erm....I'ma just gonna sit quietly in the corner and not say a word, kay? :)

Happy......birthday?
  • Happy birthday to you two,
    A for Awesome
    B for Brekkie in bed
    and curly Kuh for cake.
    the three components of a great day.
  • ...I still think the best part was the sex...

:eek:

So... I guess you're the girl in the relationship?

And happy birthday Ment and Hotchik. :D
  • Ment Had bday?
    Happy late Birthday Ment!
  • In nukems pic, he is the guy on the left right? If he is then... lol... He could never back up his insults with strength. And if you had a girl like I did, you would have a bigger mouth then you already do. But you dont do ya? I dont think many girls go for the limp wimps.
  • In nukems pic, he is the guy on the left right? If he is then... lol... He could never back up his insults with strength. And if you had a girl like I did, you would have a bigger mouth then you already do. But you dont do ya? I dont think many girls go for the limp wimps.

You pretend to be a girl....

much win that post has.

Happy birthday to all mentioned above.
  • Happy birthday to everyone who didn't start their own birthday thread :lol:

Jk, happy bday to you too cast, just giving you a hard time :heart:

1. What picture are you talking about? Please don't be delusional like Demoncard... If you can provide a link, I'll take that back.
    2. Yeah, you definitely know me. Which allows you to talk shit on your big bad computer monitor. Big scary child acting tough on the internet.
    And if you had a girl like I did, you would have a bigger mouth then you already do.

3. You really need to stop sucking cock. Your jaw can only open so wide before it breaks...

Take a look at #2 once more. Talking shit about people you don't know anything about is rather ridiculous, and don't try twisting it around on me with that same statement. Myself and multiple people here know for a fact that you've pretended to be a girl, which implies on some homosexuality on your part.

All you've really done is brag about fucking your girlfriend, if you have even done so at all. If you simply wished yourself, Ment, and Hotchik a happy birthday, there would be no drama. No one likes someone who brags, especially someone who pretends to be a girl on the internet.

Braggers, back stabbers, and douchebaggers... Quite a colorful collection of people in this forum. It's rather amusing. Do you have anything more to say? This drama crap is getting old... I would rather our pointless bickering end here, or someone at least lock the thread, because Demoncard is probably going to jump in and keep this going for a few weeks, and I'll have to put up with his nonsense again.
  • Dude, I didnt read anything you said, because I dont like faggots. Oh and, if you want someone to suck your cock, quit asking me. Im not your man, you faggot. Go find a gay bar and then you will make friends.

Btw, your the cocksuckin faggot, who starts the insults. And if your gay as you look, then you wont have a problem finding your self a boyfriend. Quit trying to ask me out, and go out and find one.
  • I totally agree, the Wii is awesome.
  • Dude, I didnt read anything you said, because I dont like faggots. Oh and, if you want someone to suck your cock, quit asking me. Im not your man, you faggot. Go find a gay bar and then you will make friends.

Btw, your the cocksuckin faggot, who starts the insults. And if your gay as you look, then you wont have a problem finding your self a boyfriend. Quit trying to ask me out, and go out and find one.

That was the MOST hypocritical thing I have seen in a long time. You pretend to be a girl, so you are in absolutely no position to say anything you just said. So far, all you have managed to do is make yourself look stupid, so, I'm going to lock this thread before you do anything else.
This discussion has been closed.