Petition to have Cheyenne Cherry tried as Adult

I am sure we are all cat owners. Maybe some of don't like cats, but I'm sure non of us would do this.

I am asking all of you who have a heart to sign this petition to have cheyenne Cherry tried as adult.
Cheyenne Cherry is currently awaiting trial. Also, have a look at her Encyclopedia Dramatica page.

Also, I'll just leave this here:
Dusty_dox_2_redux.jpg

Comments

• Jesus christ O_O
    We need Chuck norris to give her a lethal round house kick
  • Jesus christ O_O
    We need Chuck norris to give her a lethal round house kick
    Well, Chuck Norris won't, but anonymous will kill her.
  • Do you think this petition will do anything?

Not saying that this isn't sick and wrong, but really, an online petition?
  • Even better, do you think this petition will get anywhere here?

What's with 4chan lovers thinking everyone gives a fuck about what they have to say.
  • Kill the bitch.

I'm fcking srs
  • I'm going to make an online petition to make me the new president, then I'm going to bomb the fuck out of Canada (specifically Alviss' house). Then I'll blame France.
  • I'm going to bomb the fuck out of Canada
    What about Krash, Doe, and the BC Server? :lol:
  • I'm going to bomb the fuck out of Canada
    What about Krash, Doe, and the BC Server? :lol:
    (specifically Alviss' house)

For Christ's sake... Read next time. :rolleyes:
  • I am sure we are all cat owners. Maybe some of don't like cats, but I'm sure non of us would do this.

I am asking all of you who have a heart to sign this petition to have cheyenne Cherry tried as adult.
    Cheyenne Cherry is currently awaiting trial. Also, have a look at her Encyclopedia Dramatica page.

Also, I'll just leave this here:
    Dusty_dox_2_redux.jpg

No comment. My thoughts on this is too vulger for even the forum. And yea.. the petition will most likely get nowhere.
  • don't post serious matters on this forum just so u can get some attention dude..
  • I already do consider niggers lower than cats.

Wait, am i allowed to say tha[BANNED]
  • The petition will most likely get nowhere.
    It currently has 25,000 signatures. :wave:
  • What is that going to do?

Do you think that Judges and Juries don't already know that the majority of the population detests animal cruelty and would like to see those who partake sufficiently punished? I mean really.
  • And this is a video game forum, when I log on I'm not looking to read about poor animals and court cases I don't care about =p
  • It currently has 25,000 signatures. :wave:

Good luck getting the judge (law) to reconsider at all; if she's not an "adult" age, the law will not change just because a very small fraction of the population of that state signed a random petition.
  • I'll sign an online petition to have Eehk close this useless thread.
  • I'll go to the chick's house and throw HER in an oven.
    *signed*
  • In a short time there should be a news update of said chick thrown in an oven.
    I'll sign an online petition to have Eehk close this useless thread.

*signed*
  • Slow roast, about 150°F for a couple hours.. meat falls right off the bone. :lol: Just kidding.. it is pretty sad.
  • Poor kitty :(

all i hope is that it has some dresing and salad on the side... or its a tragic waste otherwise...
    *signed*
  • /b/ yet again used their crazy sick power of anon to totally dominate some bitch
    *signed*
    I'll just make another, and another, and another pointless thread.
  • Though, wouldn't people's signatures be invalid if they live in a different country?
  • Mine counts
  • Man, you guys are awesome.

Also, your online petition worked. I've changed my position from "passively mocking" to "actively closing."
This discussion has been closed.