Ouch

Totaled my motorcycle two nights ago around 8pm.. Spent about 25 hours in the hospital but im okay now. Scraped my knees, hands and left foot pretty good. My knee left a 10 inch dent in my fuel tank from where it smashed against it. The worst part about the whole thing was how hard I smashed my groin against my handlebars... Decent amount of swelling and lots of pain...

Good news: no permanent damage, nuts are fine (thank god), and I will still make my flight on the 19th to go back to Japan. I also got to miss my physics final, at least for now haha.

Bad news: bike is completely dead...

Comments

• Glad you're okay o_O

People really need to check their mirrors before slamming the breaks, eh?
  • No children fo you!
  • No children fo you!
    Lies
    nuts are fine
  • I'd like to know why you were online since then
  • I'd like to know how it happened.
  • i came online last night when i got home. i was all drugged up. but liek i said, im fine. still hurting a lot, but since im back at home and it hurts to walk around, what else am i going to do... video games =p

Edit:

It happened like this: I was passing a guy who was going 10 under the limit, so i switched to right lane. i checked my blind spot to see if that guy was speeding up, when i looked back forward, the chick now in front of me had slammed on her brakes. i tried to dodge back into the left lane, and hit the back of her car near the left tail light.

flew about 30 feet further than my bike did, and almost got ran over by the guy i was passing. my knee and my groin smashed into by bike causing me to flip and essentially saving my hands from being ground into stubs. guess i got lucky...
  • Pics or it didnt happen
  • Pics or it didnt happen

1028924943_3039aa1b5f_o.jpg
  • No children fo you!
    noub.jpg
  • Who rides a bike with an umbrella?
  • Humans XD

You mean THE humans or the guy named Humans?
    Man, that's a confusing name.
  • Status update: Humans' nuts are fine!
  • Status update: Humans' nuts are fine!

Yay for mankind.
  • TC has a bad history with motorcycles.
  • TC has a bad history with motorcycles.
    Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
  • That makes no sense at all rys
  • I have a couple pics of the bike on my phone, but it was at night, and the bike is black, and the city lights kinda messed with it. but when i get to my house in japan and i have photoshop again ill put a few filters on it to see if you can see it.

as far as my balls. well, i dont want to take any pics of them =p
  • Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Translator, please
  • Good to hear your ok...
  • yep lol. where have you been tho?
  • ryst's just copying from 4chan again. Keep it in your pants, man.

Is there anything you can tell us about the bike? Or the lady's car? How did she react?
  • her car had a decent size dent in the back, a broken tail light, and i guess the side of her car has a decent size scratch.

the whole front part of my bike (the wheel, handlebars, front fork, etc) got pushed backward about 2 inches. my knee left a huge dent in the gas tank and i think actually broke it open a bit, there was fuel leaking out onto the road. the throttle got stuck open, so once i kinda figured out what was going on i had to run over to the bike and hit the killswitch. the gear shifter (down by your left foot) got ripped out when it was sliding on the ground) and the whole headlight assembly shot out about 20 feet from the bike too haha.

she was really cool about the whole thing, was worried that i was actually hurt more than i said i was, and tried to get me to go into the ambulance haha. it was only when i got home and looked at my wounds a little closer, and when the swelling started up, that i decided to go in. then the hospital kept me over night.
  • o_O Sweet Jesus...
  • I am sorry for your loss. smiley_salute.gif
  • I am sorry for your loss. smiley_salute.gif

This is why I don't ride motorcycles.

Anyway, damn. Glad you're OK.
  • Hope you get better soon Hummy! The recovery period will give you some time to enjoy being anally penetrated with my shocklance >:)
  • Glad you're okay Humans.
    /me hugs Humans.
    Glad you can still play Tribes. If you couldn't, I'd make you. *cracks knuckles*
    Did you get a hospital room with Vazzy? :)
  • This is why I don't ride motorcycles.

Anyway, damn. Glad you're OK.

This didn't discourage me from riding at all. as soon as my parents are done helping me pay for college (assuming i have a few grand) im going to get another one.
  • This didn't discourage me from riding at all. as soon as my parents are done helping me pay for college (assuming i have a few grand) im going to get another one.

Well crap man, buy me a pony.