Windows 7 Menu Sounds for Tribes 2

Windows 7 menu sounds for Tribes 2.
Backup your audio.vl2 before replacing.
Download

Comments

• Sounds neat
  • lol... thats Doe's Avatar on Xfire.
  • lol... thats Doe's Avatar on Xfire.
    It's also probably millions of other people's avatars.
  • hmmmm yes yes, rysterf does it make you feel good quoting someone on the internet? does it make you feel better in a idealogical way?
    You are a child nothing more on the internet that talks about players behind there back, you are gutless,childish and should just go away.
  • hmmmm yes yes, rysterf does it make you feel good quoting someone on the internet? does it make you feel better in a idealogical way?
    You are a child nothing more on the internet that talks about players behind there back, you are gutless,childish and should just go away.
    1261902244099.jpg

lol? Where did that come from?
    Just because no one on these forums likes you doesn't mean you have to keep coming back to try to reclaim your respect. You're not allowed on the official TC server, so why do you even bother coming here? From what I've heard, that's the reason why you're banned. You keep trying to start fights on the server; Even with the superior Thyth.
    tl;dr GTFO and don't come back.
  • Rys, don't feed the failure of a troll
  • You are gutless, get a life stop harassing me from what i hear thyth thinks he knows it all which is the biggest lie on the planet i qoute him pumping him self up. really rysterf do something more interesting then harass me you have no conserdable life, you play the computer till 4:00 which i am not supprised about this may be a quite large generalisation but, 80% of american people are sleep deprived which mite be why you are such a angry little boy.

thyth telling me to say i dare you to say arrogant one more time.

obviously does not like being told.

And by the way (thyth albert enstine has very dense neural connections inside his right and left hemispheres of the brain i get this from a (university source) meaning he could recall information extremely fast he had no more brain cells of you or i and thyth if you put your self in the albert enstine catagory unlikely. albert enstine was a very modest man and IQ is a flawed test it, means nothing intelligence is measured differently, you can have scientific intelligence and you can have social intelligence ,emotional intelligence is a interesting subject.

you can have a IQ short of genius and you can be stupid

to function is life you require social intelligence. and calling me a biploar II i hear that you american diagonises system is not the greatest.

never mind anyway i found a new game i can play but tribes 2 Garrys mod i hear great things about the game can weld objects together and add physics to them and emitters

(Now every player leave me alone the people that are required to put them self on a pole all humans are the same we eat we sleep and we servive on this planet attacking another human being is shameful and bragging about your intelligence is as well.

Now can you leave me alone.
  • Zephyr please do not interrupt a good topic with your random attacks.
    Rysterf please do not quote Zephyr in your sig anymore to prevent further drama.
  • from what i hear thyth thinks he knows it all
    He does
    you play the computer till 4:00
    2:30
    thyth telling me to say i dare you to say arrogant one more time.

obviously does not like being told.
    What?
    IQ is a flawed test it
    I seriously doubt Thyth gave you an IQ number.
    you can have a IQ short of genius and you can be stupid
    O'rlly?
    american diagonises system is not the greatest.
    You're the one who printed out a chatlog of Thyth and gave it to a psychologist, who apparently stated that Thyth has a disorder.
    never mind anyway i found a new game i can play but tribes 2 Garrys
    Then why do you keep coming back?
    Now every player leave me alone
    You're the one who started flaming my thread.

inb4 Thyth pwnge & lock
  • i understand it was not random, i just dislike this little git rysterf sorry ehk for the thread derailing go back to your funny pictures......
  • or sounds (double post)
  • inb4 lock

Is it against the rules of inb4 if someone else calls it? anyways, i loved that <noun> that <op> was explaining. Very intriguing.
  • inb4 lock

Is it against the rules of inb4 if someone else calls it? anyways, i loved that <noun> that <op> was explaining. Very intriguing.
    PM me the answers please?

inb4 b&
  • Windows 7 sounds pretty good. lol I think its funny when you get from windows computers going to naming there computers after its dates like Windows 98, then it just goes to Windows 7. Personally I stick with a mac. or a DELL laptop that was from a couple years ago. whatever works.
    I'm planning to get bootcamp for my mac is that a good idea?

btw fast, whats with your avatar, I like it. :lol:
  • I'd like to have this closed for flamebaiting.
    sorry ehk
    Now who's the child?
    no one on these forums likes you
    While that is true, announcing it in a public place gives a lot of recoil.
    Possibly enough to match a 1 bore shotgun.
  • :lol: I like your sig rysterf

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.