Mp3 Has turning off issues

MY memorex 4gb mp3 decides to be a douche and wont let me access its internal memory because it shuts its self off didnt do that earlier happened after i took it out of the usb port and put it back in i deleted photos and video folders b4 i unplugged it because i didnt need them for videos and photos it automaticaly has a folder of its own that i didnt know about. any solutions to my annoying mp3 issue?

Comments

• then revert what ever you did, some mem sticks have onboard drivers if they are referring to a usb based memory bank, if you remove any odd looking files that were not there before, you may have permanently screwed it up....
  • Nope only removed the ones i put in there and when i removed em it worked fine still it was when i switched the usb for a quick cam pic so i can put it on there and plugged her back in and bam nothing
  • My memorex 4gb mp3 decides to be a douche
    Then stop cleaning your vagina with it.
    Anyways, this isn't a technical support website. Stop making threads asking for help with your Tribes-unrelated problems.
    That is all.
  • People ask these question and you dont yell at em u prejudice fag
  • u prejudice fag
    Where the fuck did that come from?
  • from typing dumb ass now shush and stay off the forum i need help with my retarded mp3 that now decided to shut off every time i plug it into my computer
  • http://tinyurl.com/yjnd5fq

There, that wasn't too hard now was it?
  • im ignoring google google is bs it doesnt do nything good for me MP3 UPDATE: wont stay on on computer will work for xbox 360 and ps3