Admin Abusing Powers

I am posting today because I have found an admin abusing powers for the first time in the TX server. I have played on the TX server for a bit now under a couple of names. Everything went well until today. The admins name is DeadWrong.

Today when I joined the server I went and did what I usually do when I first play. I grabbed a Super Grav Cycle and drove around for a bit. DeadWrong said that anyone who runs him over will be kicked instantly while he is AFK. I drove by him a couple times by accident(I didn't hit him, I was roughly 60 meters away), those Cycles are hard to control... which makes them fun. Apparently he wasnt AFK and made it so I cant use vehicles. I told him it was an accident and I wasn't trying to run him over. I was then muted for "talking back" being annoying, immature and childish. I decided to leave for a bit because I thought maybe he was frustrated at the moment. When I came back, I was flooded with "look who is back" in global, including from DeadWrong. He constructed a "display box" with him inside. I didn't Know how he did the Force field box so i looked at it. I was told I was being annoying by studying this particular object(I was not getting in his way, he was standing there doing nothing). I went to drive around in the Super Grav Cycle and was instantly booted off vehicles and couldn't use them anymore. I was then booted away from the map while trying to build something by DeadWrong and killed by his Super Chaingun multiple times while trying to build something.

Here is a picture of him killing me:

adminabusee.jpg

Please do something about this.

Comments

• Deadwrong is just That awesome. :)

I sincerely doubt this is the whole story.
  • Deadwrong is just That awesome. :)

I sincerely doubt this is the whole story.

It is, I want DeadWrong on here and tell me I'm lying. If he does and you guys believe him, this community is stupid.
  • Drezer, there already is a thread just for your topic.

Admin Abuse thread

plus, you need more images.

Anyhoo DeadWrong rules.
  • It is, I want DeadWrong on here and tell me I'm lying. If he does and you guys believe him, this community is stupid.

It's not the whole community that is stupid, trust me.
    It most likely is just you.
  • Usually i don't even justify these with a response because i have no need to explain myself to an idiot but... If i tell u not to do something, whether it be building a penis, or just shining a targeting laser in my face, don't do it.. Don't argue that it's not a big deal. just don't do it. If i said, "don't do it" it means that i have a good enough reason to not want u to do it, to tell u not to do it. if that's too hard for u to handle with your little left nut of a mind, then you don't have to come back to the server. so next time, if your thinking of joining the server, "don't do it".... and also; next time u complain on the forums about an admin, don't lie about what happened to make it sound like you were the victim. Aside from zooming by me 2 inches from hitting me(not 60 meters but way 2 stretch the truth) after i said plz dont hit me while im afk, just to get a reaction from me to see if u could annoy me without actually, literally going against what i just said, you were being obnoxious and causing noise around me while i was afk, then u told me to put mute on like some kind of jerk. I had my sound on so i could hear people say help if they needed my help, so by telling me to put mute on, you were basically telling me to disregard everyone else in the server just so i can deal with the burden of having to politely and courteously make sure you could flutter around by my afk corpse and be annoying.. that's selfish and immature and you're lucky to have me even bother to vocally justifying it to make it clear to you.actually
  • Usually i don't even justify these with a response because i have no need to explain myself to an idiot but... If i tell u not to do something, whether it be building a penis, or just shining a targeting laser in my face, don't do it.. Don't argue that it's not a big deal. just don't do it. If i said, "don't do it" it means that i have a good enough reason to not want u to do it, to tell u not to do it. if that's too hard for u to handle with your little left nut of a mind, then you don't have to come back to the server. so next time, if your thinking of joining the server, "don't do it".... and also; next time u complain on the forums about an admin, don't lie about what happened to make it sound like you were the victim. Aside from zooming by me 2 inches from hitting me(not 60 meters but way 2 stretch the truth) after i said plz dont hit me while im afk, just to get a reaction from me to see if u could annoy me without actually, literally going against what i just said, you were being obnoxious and causing noise around me while i was afk, then u told me to put mute on like some kind of jerk. I had my sound on so i could hear people say help if they needed my help, so by telling me to put mute on, you were basically telling me to disregard everyone else in the server just so i can deal with the burden of having to politely and courteously make sure you could flutter around by my afk corpse and be annoying.. that's selfish and immature and you're lucky to have me even bother to vocally justifying it to make it clear to you.actually

Plz dont hit me? it was more like "Come near me I'll boot you". Like I said I wasnt trying to hit you. the 2nd time I came in i was definately 60+ meters away and you still bitched. I suggested you to turn sound off, in your response, "no you are annoying". How about you say," I cannot turn it off, I am leaving it on to hear people if they need help"

and you fire, right click > view image> click to enlarge...
  • u are really asking me to kindly explain why i need u not to annoy me? no. if i say don't do it, dont do it. and u dont like that, then don't come on the server. that is the bottom line. i have dealt with a lot of idiots like u that have come on the server in the past couple of years, and i dont have time to explain 2 every single one why they shouldn't be annoying, and to give them the reasons not to be annoying.. there is no use arguing with me. no one here is going to do anything about this because it is known that i am a respectful admin who helps the server. and you are just known as an annoying person. So why don't u just quit trying to prove something and stop being annoying.. go on the server, build, and stay away from everyone else. don't even bother talking to anyone.. if you want to just come on and be a douche, then don't come at all, because i have every right and reason to kick you if you want to be an annoyance..

and stop trying to make me out to be some monster..i said "don't kill me while i'm afk or i will be kicked" does that give u any right to be a douche? stop trying to make it seem like ur such a victim and im some angry crazy admin.. it's just pathetic. go find a new game u creep lol
  • im in the screenshot! =D this is a good thread now
  • Abuse thread that isn't about me?!

win_button.jpg
  • It's best not to even drive by DeadWrong when you know for a fact, that
    those Cycles are hard to control...
    So you're aware that it's easy to slip and slam into an Admin, being able to (in your mind, anyway) justify it as an accident.

When there are explicit warnings, don't "sort of" follow them. Follow them.
  • It's best not to even drive by DeadWrong when you know for a fact, that

So you're aware that it's easy to slip and slam into an Admin, being able to (in your mind, anyway) justify it as an accident.

couldn't have put it better myself
  • u are really asking me to kindly explain why i need u not to annoy me? no. if i say don't do it, dont do it. and u dont like that, then don't come on the server. that is the bottom line. i have dealt with a lot of idiots like u that have come on the server in the past couple of years, and i dont have time to explain 2 every single one why they shouldn't be annoying, and to give them the reasons not to be annoying.. there is no use arguing with me. no one here is going to do anything about this because it is known that i am a respectful admin who helps the server. and you are just known as an annoying person. So why don't u just quit trying to prove something and stop being annoying.. go on the server, build, and stay away from everyone else. don't even bother talking to anyone.. if you want to just come on and be a douche, then don't come at all, because i have every right and reason to kick you if you want to be an annoyance..

and stop trying to make me out to be some monster..i said "don't kill me while i'm afk or i will be kicked" does that give u any right to be a douche? stop trying to make it seem like ur such a victim and im some angry crazy admin.. it's just pathetic. go find a new game u creep lol

you did say anyone who runs me over is getting kicked while im afk. And I didnt run you over. I FOLLOWED YOUR RULES. I DIDNT DO IT. And me being an idiot? I just came on and rode around on a bike and you got pissy cuz i came near you. Did you forget the meaning of game? its supposed be there to have fun, not to feel all mighty and have power and control over people you don't like because they came near you. So if i rode my bike near you IRL would you flip out and call me an idiot too? side walks are small buddy.
  • I beileve you are both at fault here, deadwrong does like to get upto some mischief occasionally, yet you may have been provoking it, i saw you running me ove while i was writting this comment to you and deadwrongs attempt to explain your antics and deadwrong you are not completely at fault but Drezer you do not need to post about something we already aware of, just leave it alone............admins get alot of brunt from other players throwing stones in glass house's i think you should just let this go i truely mean, if you want to say he did this no i did not yes you do it is no better then two children arguing in a play ground, it was both your fault finished done. (can a moderator shut down this thread)

Zephyr Zen aka - Magnetic Induction
  • I beileve you are both at fault here, deadwrong does like to get upto some mischief occasionally, yet you may have been provoking it, i saw you running me ove while i was writting this comment to you and deadwrongs attempt to explain your antics and deadwrong you are not completely at fault but Drezer you do not need to post about something we already aware of, just leave it alone............admins get alot of brunt from other players throwing stones in glass house's i think you should just let this go i truely mean, if you want to say he did this no i did not yes you do it is no better then two children arguing in a play ground, it was both your fault finished done. (can a moderator shut down this thread)

Zephyr Zen aka - Magnetic Induction

I only ran you over cuz we were trying to kill each other anyway(Atleast me and that guy trying to kill you as well as me, if you weren't then idk). I never had a problem until he started killing me with his chaingun and booting me in the air 50000meters away from the starting area.
  • All i can say, is deadwrong both you and drezer were at fault here.
  • Zephyr I thought you would've learnt by now that your opinion is moot due to past "incidences".
  • more like, Incidincis.

Also, please don't come back here, we don't want you here, your presence is like turning the headache button on in my head.

And Drezer, it's obvious that you're the kind of person who would write countless text walls before admitting he was wrong in the first place, you did shit, you got hammered in return, that's how it works, DeadWrong has been doing it for a while, and you're not going to change a thing.

Come back when you have a better case than "how I pissed off the admin but he was wrong not me"
  • Zephyr Zen aka - Magnetic Induction
    I hereby ban you from these boards for a duration no lesser than one month.

Just when I thought you couldn't get any more idiotic. Next time you make a surf account to get around a ban, don't say that it's you.
  • yea seriously why is zephyr allowed 2 come on these forums and act like his opinion means something..
  • God this thread is stupid. I was there when this "Incidincis" happen.

DeadWrong told Drezer to stop annoying him, and Drezer didn't. Therefore Drezer is guilty.
    It's best not to even drive by DeadWrong when you know for a fact, that

Drezer: Those cycles are hard to controll

Case close.
    Can I have a cookie?

And Zeph please stay out of this, its bad enough without you going into this thread. -.-
  • You guys all take videogames way too seriously
  • Zephyr Zen aka - Magnetic Induction
    Magnetic Induction
    Banned

Owned
  • the only person who takes this game too seriously, is the idiot who started the thread...
  • If you thought that, you wouldn't reply. But you seem to take it seriously enough to reply, just sayin. Relax and go play.
  • And DeadWrong, it's obvious that you're the kind of person who would write countless text walls before admitting he was wrong in the first place, you did shit, you got hammered in return, that's how it works, Drezer has been doing it for a while, and you're not going to change a thing.

Come back when you have a better case than "how an admin pissed off the scrub but he was wrong not me"
    Interesting perspective change.
  • You guys all take videogames way too seriously

<3
  • lol shutup spenc. dont act all self righteous. you're commenting on here too. If you're commenting on a forum then u have no place saying that people on here take anything too seriously, because you are taking the same amount of time to type out a snooty comment like that. so u relax and go play. u just sound like a douche.
    & foocumber, deflun was referring to drezer when he wrote that. he even wrote drezer's name lol.. i dunno how u got my name there tho lol. where u been anyway. u come on the forums but don't play the game? cmon man i wanna build naked people having sex with u.
  • foocumber, deflun was referring to drezer when he wrote that. he even wrote drezer's name lol..
    That's why he said "Interesting perspective change"
    u come on the forums but don't play the game?

Man, I've been doing that since late 2007.
    Magnetic Induction
    Banned
    Owned

:lol:
This discussion has been closed.