A few things.

Yeah, so I built some stuff and I wanted to post it. More in next post.

First two: My new gundam.

Next two: The ship from my other thread, with a slightly different interior.

Next two: My new giant ship (kinda like an aircraft carrier) with a huge control center for the 6 docking bays and status indicators above.
  • screen1.png
  • screen2.png
  • screen3.png
  • screen4.png
  • screen5.png
  • screen6.png

Comments

• Yep, more.

First screenshot: Docking platform with two ships: Shuttle and Attack fighter.

Next two shots: My funky spaceship (kinda inspired from an amarr ship and boba fett's Slave One.

Next Three: The shuttle on the dock (originally designed for the shuttle contest for the Pirate I).

Next one: The attack fighter on the dock.

Last one: I accidentally added this, but it is my really giant ship from a long time ago.

Please comment.
    • screen9.png
    • screen10.png
    • screen11.png
    • screen12.png
    • screen13.png
    • screen14.png
    • screen15.png
    • screen16.png
  • Not bad aye sir.
  • Man, the robot is just a shame.
    Not because it's ugly, but because it can't move lol.

Very good!
  • Thanks guys.
  • My favourites are the Mecha and the figher although pretty much everything you've made puts any of my stuff to shame :D
  • Good Sir, that Gundam is legit. Kudos on finally finishing it :3
  • yeah I really like the gundam, there are lots of minor things I still want to change/fix.

how mnay pieces was yours again? im pretty sure i passed yours by about 100 =S
  • Mine was like 250-275. Yours, however, has an incredibly detailed head-chassis. It's not bad, dude. One helluva progressive step since I last saw it (which was only a head and shoulders).
  • Great buildings Humans. Lookin' forward to your future creations. :D

Btw, I think there was a ship competition a bit back. Who ever won in that competition?
  • I have no idea... That was why I built the shuttle though, and Mez I am pretty sure mine is about 370 total.
  • One word humy: Epic.

You sir, are an artist/genious :)