Tauris

I no longer have the time to work on this project.

Im leaving it opensource to the community to learn from, and if they feel so inclined, continue development.

It is my gift to Con Mod. Take all that you can from it.

(Of course give due credit ;))

http://tauris.chrance.com/files/tauris/

Note:
Must play on Tauris gametype (maptype) to run mod properly.
Also contains my Sentinel AI. Hit that shit up faggots.

EDIT:
-Added some stuff to make hosting easier
-Re-uploaded with lobbygui fix (added in admin loading too)

Comments

• Downloads immediately, this mod rocks beyond existence!
  • *wobbly lips*
    Sad news, but its still AWESOME.
  • I'm going to host this later today, feel free to join in for ship combat. :P

The only thing I can't seem to locate is the datablock "HDCamera", I was always interested to know how he has able to use the Insert And Delete keys.
  • The only thing I can't seem to locate is the datablock "HDCamera", I was always interested to know how he has able to use the Insert And Delete keys.

Insert/Delete keys in Admin.cs just look for "Pending" and you'll find the function. it's used for a lot of stuff.

HDCamera datablock is in... HyperDrive.cs? Yeay, i think so. Either that or Camera.cs
  • May I ask what this is about?, considering I've been away from T2 for a while now.
    And you certainly have a good fame :rolleyes:
  • May I ask what this is about?, considering I've been away from T2 for a while now.
    And you certainly have a good fame :rolleyes:

Well, i was making a Mod. An Epic spaceship mod and junk. Ive been working on it for years, recently ive founbd i have no time for it. So im releasing the source to the community.
  • So you can make ship battles?? (oops)
  • So you can make ship battles?? (oops)

Thats the idea, whereas ive only had one successful ship battle (not enough people online, not enough built ships, ue crash, stopped the battle to fix some stuff, that kinda junk)

>RE-UPLOADED<

Fixed a loadscreen bug
  • Well, the ruskies had to shoot many dogs in order to know that living things could be on space :D
  • Well, the ruskies had to shoot many dogs in order to know that living things could be on space :D

Your English is getting worse by the hour. :(

This isnt Deflun! Get him lads!
  • I've been observing that I have my good and my bad moments when it comes to speak english.
    I'm wondering if it's directly proportional to the quantity of THC lobbed in my brain, that would make sense, although at times it doesn't!

it's confusing, really, but if it makes you feel better, I'm getting bad at spanish too :D
  • I've been observing that I have my good and my bad moments when it comes to speak english.
    I'm wondering if it's directly proportional to the quantity of THC lobbed in my brain, that would make sense, although at times it doesn't!

it's confusing, really, but if it makes you feel better, I'm getting bad at spanish too :D

Lo spagnolo
  • Could an impostor do.. THIS?
  • Could an impostor do.. THIS?

Nope. Definitely not.
  • I missed Something... Do What Now?
  • Well, wouldn't you know it, as soon as i give it up, i want to work on it again.

Im currently working on the Shield Generator.

Come back to eve. :)
    • 2010.02.10.15.07.07.jpg
  • Alviss must be from the future, hes posting from 2106!
  • Come back to eve. :)
    You're broke. :lol:
  • You're broke. :lol:

Yep. 400 million isk. I haz no moneyz. Truth be told, I spent most of it for 2 PLEX's and a freighter. Silly me.

Still flying that tech 1 fit cruiser, Demontard? :lol:
  • Well, i cant post on the EmperorsChamp account anymore, so it's time to move on.

Im currently working on my shield system, should be, yet again, completely new and awesome (yuh right).
  • Why can't you post with EmperorsChamp? Because of the time paradox? If so, I could try moving your last post time back to a reasonable time to see if that helps.
  • Why can't you post with EmperorsChamp? Because of the time paradox? If so, I could try moving your last post time back to a reasonable time to see if that helps.

... reasonable?? o_o
  • Yep. 400 million isk. I haz no moneyz. Truth be told, I spent most of it for 2 PLEX's and a freighter. Silly me.

Still flying that tech 1 fit cruiser, Demontard? :lol:
    Only in Youl.

In my corp's home system, I fly an Absolution.
  • Only in Youl.

In my corp's home system, I fly an Absolution.

Pics or I don't believe you.

I deleted it entirely, a long time ago