a little miffed

ok i was on the-construct BC server and was kicked by a single player (i am 99.99% sure he wasnt admin just no one voted against him i figured i wouldn't get kicked without the votes reaching the line and no one voted to kick me aside from him) anyways he kept telling me to delete my building and i kept asking why but he wouldnt say and then i got kicked i am a little pissed because now i cant continue building what i was because it hasnt been uploaded

now as far as i have any knowledge of it is a little rude to do this to someone without even explaining yourself i will be completely civil in this i just want something done as i feel i have been wronged.

the person who did this is i think sleepless-sniper if i am not supposed to post this here then im sorry but i had to say it somewhere

anyways whats the wait time after being kicked from a server i have a bad feeling its half anhour to an hour?

Comments

• As far as I know being kicked lasts for a minute at most.
  • sleepless-sniper

This explains everything.
  • What fast-fire said. That kid is a problem.

And yeah, just rejoin if you are kicked. It is really annoying, but eventually you will get an admin on that can help. Or get the other guy kicked by a vote when people realize what is going on.
  • Ya, I know this Sleepless Sniper. Mostly, he doesn't build or do much on The-Construct except annoy the other players. A good 'ol fashion ban would be nice for this situation.
    Although, you need some screenshots though. So ya. Get some screenshots. :\
    As far as I know being kicked lasts for a minute at most.
    It last about 10, 15 minutes.
  • gtfo now!!!!!!!

Vazolyth's solution. :p
  • Yep, Sleepless is a douche.
  • heh not very good at screenshoting the right things
  • Yep, Sleepless is a douche.

Actually you got votekicked because you were breaking into stuff with the ol' telepad trick
  • Actually you got votekicked because you were breaking into stuff with the ol' telepad trick
    No warning though? ; )
  • No warning though? ; )

I'm sure you've been warned about it in the past >_>
  • Tele-hacking is frowned upon. And so is sleepless-sniper, but yeah. Usually the flashing red/green line is warning enough.
  • sry havent checked this in a while i did not tele hack anyone i did not even have any teleporters up .....

not even sure what you mean by tele hacking...

is that like makeing a teleporter of the same frequency as someone elses to try and get into their base when they dont want you there??

either way i was only building stuff wasnt bugging anyone else

on the off chance that wasnt directed at me ignore the above
  • Naa I think that was directed at Iplop.

Regarding anything actually getting done about your problem I wouldn't hold your breath. This community has long since stagnated and nothing really gets done any more.