Tec-Squad

Yep, for those who are having trouble installing Structural Infinity, mods, and other stuff, just PM me, I'll tell you what time(EST), and I'll connect using TeamViewer

Click the Link below, and right before time hits, click the link below, and PM me the ID, and Password.

Link to TeamViewer

I helped wellilols (magicmeep; linkinparfan) out, so I can help you, PM me on SoulNetworks, TribesNext, TC.net, PGD.com, Xfire(soulice101), and so on...
  • img_ts.png

Comments

• You phishing bastage.
  • Tech*
    I know, I was doing something like people spell school skool, that kind of stuff.

I also forgot to mention for those who are really private.

TeamViewer does it so no personal info is given. I hardly ever look at personal stuff either, but I can get SI installed easily, ask wellilols, a.k.a.(also known as) magicmeep or linkinparkfan. He rarely asks people to do that.

TeamViewer also lets you chat between each other. Plus, once the connection is finished, it changes your passcode automatically, so I cannot reconnect.

I'm posting it here because TC.net as the biggest piece control problem. Because TX is down, everyone is on BC. People get confused on how to install it.
  • Another useless service provided by Soulice that we don't need. :clap:
  • Another useless service provided by Soulice that we don't need. :clap:
  • Like I'm going to trust an idiot like soulice with FULL desktop access to my computer.
  • I don't do much, I transfer the extractor and the vl2, extract the files, and place the vl2.

Blnukem.....

-_-

This is for people new to Tribes 2.
  • Like I'm going to trust an idiot like soulice with FULL desktop access to my computer.

I wouldn't even ask him to hold my drink while I go pee.
    And not because I don't trust him, but because I don't think he's qualified.
  • I wouldn't even ask him to hold my drink while I go pee.
    And not because I don't trust him, but because I don't think he's qualified.

Afraid he'd drink it on you? :(
  • Afraid he'd drink it on you? :(
    If he's not qualified, he might drop it. :rolleyes:
  • I would drink it, and laugh at Deflun drunkenly when he comes back for it. ;)

Then I would drink another one and laugh with you, but the thing is
    If he's not qualified, he might drop it.
  • I think nukem is more qualified than soulice, so you should be good.
  • I think nukem is more qualified than soulice, so you should be good.
    lolz0r.png

hehe.
  • I should find my shotgun...

Oh and....
    Another useless service provided by Soulice that we don't need. :clap:
    It really is useless to you since you don't play. You wouldn't know anything going on right now.
  • I should find my shotgun...

Oh and....
    It really is useless to you since you don't play. You wouldn't know anything going on right now.

Another useless comeback given by soulice that doesn't go anywhere
  • Another useless comeback given by soulice that doesn't go anywhere

Another sterling rebuttal from Deflun pointing out the failings with the previous post.
  • Because those who already know you know that you're just trying to steal their pokemans
    Fuck. nvm
  • Another sterling rebuttal from Deflun pointing out the failings with the previous post.
    Another post by me quoting someone quoting someone quoting someone.....
    quoting someone.
  • Reminds me of learning the concept of pointers in C++.
  • Oh hey, it's Zephyr Zen's brother!
  • Oh hey, it's Zephyr Zen's brother!

No, I am right here.
  • One man tec-squad then?
    Intratec%20Tec-9.JPG
  • One man tec-squad then?
    Intratec%20Tec-9.JPG

gimmeh!
  • Ohh shiny gun
  • ... for a tech support thread, this place is insanely off topic, but then again, i dont really expect anything less, especially if soulice made it...