Something fresh for the TN Con Community.

Edit:
http://www.the-construct.net/forums/showthread.php?p=40124

I remember DeadWrong was starting some kind of group a couple months ago but it never really materialized. I may be starting something similar soon to try and revive the community a bit. Just wondering if anyone is interested.

It will be comprised of a few different roles such as leaders, teachers, builders, recruiters, etc. Not really a tribe as much as a helping community inside the community. We will have monthly and possibly weekly contests, constantly updating rosters (including ranks and such), group build projects, RP events (such as ship vs ship wars). Lemme know guys, and if you aren't interested, don't flame please. :heart:

(This will be updated when I have more time to think about it. And I also think a good way to get people more interested is to get more people on the forums, so ask around :) )

Comments

• I love it! Let the politics begin. I can't wait to have my recently victorious EPOCH spideymech' torn up by pirates!
  • I'll be the first to vote DemonIncubus as president for this community.
  • Besides the occasional weak RP or speed building contest the game has been too calm for me lately. We need a pickerupper and a doozy. This thingamabob'll'do't.

If you put forth a little energy or type a few constructive sentences here it will help the community as a whole and in turn help you.
  • I've got something planned for TCFU...
  • i might join as soon as this damn bandwidth limit is renewed in a few days so i can download tribes again
  • Hey guys, long time no use of these forums other then downloading SI and maps + textures. Anyways i just dropped by to check out what happened to the TX server stumbled upon this, ill join or whatever, ingame name: luke15, lets get tribes back to its glory days.
  • I nominate myself as Court Jester.

The tales of construction are filled with malfunction, master the art or it will tear you apart!
  • I nominate myself as God, and everyone else as blobby american children.

wth, it worked.
  • I will be the useless person in the corner.
  • How fresh can fresh truely get? Sign me up skittles.
  • I will be the useless person in the corner.

Find your own goddamn corner!
  • Find your own goddamn corner!
    I saw it first! MINE!
    ;o
  • i might join as soon as this damn bandwidth limit is renewed in a few days so i can download tribes again
    Krash's host has unlimited bandwidth... use this link:

http://xfer1.the-construct.net/tribes2/tribes2gsi.exe
  • What can i be...
    Since the corners are taken- do I just stand here?
  • Actually, there's a door with an EXIT sign above it over there. I think you should stand on the other side of the door. :heart:

And DON'T revive old threads.
  • Find your own goddamn corner!

GTFO, I had it first! D:<
  • Just bump the actual thread...