Blnukem: Back and back again.

If anyone noticed, I've been away for a few days. Got done moving and my internet is finally working.

Damn you DEATHCORN for making a similar thread!!! :mad:

Comments

• er...

What? :tinfoil:
  • Blunkem, can I give you a swift kick in the nuts?
  • Blunkem, can I give you a swift kick in the nuts?

You can roundhouse kick yourself in the nuts, if you wish.
  • * FURB attempts to roundhouse kick himself in the nuts, misses, and accidently kicks an elderly woman in the face. She takes out pepperspray and sprays his eyes, causing him to swing his suitcase around wildly, where he hits a cop on the head, startling him enough to shoot and unluckily hit a huge blimp floating aver a bank currently being surrounded by police, making them panic and crash their cars in a confusion to catch the criminals they are sure are getting away. One of the cars crashes into a gas station, blowing it up and simultaneously leaking flammable gasoline into the sewer system and igniting it, turning the entire city into an urban wildfire and making all the rodents that would normally live in the sewers leave, beginning the outbreak of a plague, famine, and raging inferno.

:confused:

* Rat runs up FURB's pants.

:mad:
  • Dammit, That Was My Blimp!
  • But if isn't it nukem!
  • * FURB attempts to roundhouse kick himself in the nuts, misses, and accidently kicks an elderly woman in the face. She takes out pepperspray and sprays his eyes, causing him to swing his suitcase around wildly, where he hits a cop on the head, startling him enough to shoot and unluckily hit a huge blimp floating aver a bank currently being surrounded by police, making them panic and crash their cars in a confusion to catch the criminals they are sure are getting away. One of the cars crashes into a gas station, blowing it up and simultaneously leaking flammable gasoline into the sewer system and igniting it, turning the entire city into an urban wildfire and making all the rodents that would normally live in the sewers leave, beginning the outbreak of a plague, famine, and raging inferno.

:confused:

* Rat runs up FURB's pants.

:mad:

epic
  • If anyone noticed
    ^