Team Speak 3

Free Tribe's Voice Chat Up and Running 24/7

Download "Cleint" this FREE speak program at: www.goteamspeak.com.

Then click "connect".

Name the server "label" what ever in far right of window.

Make sure the next part the ip is exactly like this: 174.55.62.122:9987.

Give your self a nick name that we all will recognize you by.

Then wait in waiting room till you are given permission to join Tribes channels.

Server Admins and Admins will be given appropriate rights as they join.

NOTE CHANGE!!!

(CHANGED IP Address:174.55.62.122:9987)

Please make this a Sticky

~PapaBear =Pirate aka chief

Comments

• We also do technically have an official Vent server (rented by Vazo), a TS3 server (voice.the-construct.net:9987), and a Mumble server (voice.the-construct.net:64738) that can be used, but I think they're all empty at the moment...
  • We should probably close out all the com' channels but one, probably Papa's TS so that we can have a formidable amount of people talking, instead of just me and Savage on Vent occasionaly. BTW getting the client now! :)
  • Man, The construct has so many servers, I'm starting to wonder if we also have an ISP somewhere in asia...
  • we will if i decide to host The-Construct JP in august when im in japan haha
  • You're going to Japan? Sheesh, one of my tutors is going there, so say hi to some random people there for me!
  • Why didnt I hear of these voice servers before?
  • idk. But looks like i just missed you. Went to bed. Eolk, Furb,Turk,Bear(MasterChief) and a few others are already on here. Krash said he would come eventually. It sure makes it easier to team build when asking and explaining things in voice vs typing it.

~PapaBear (chief)
  • (me too?!)

I'll be on TS3 idling.
  • Went to bed. Eolk, Furb,Turk,Bear(MasterChief) and a few others are already on here. Krash said he would come eventually.

~PapaBear (chief)

They're on your bed O.O?
  • They're on your bed O.O?

This is like the time when MJ went to bed with some kids and watched Disney movies.
  • So Krash brought the disney movies!
  • They're on your bed O.O?

I might just have to try this teamspeak after all
  • I might just have to try this teamspeak after all

this motivates me to host my own server...
  • Why didnt I hear of these voice servers before?

Perhaps you were deaf O.o'

EDIT: forgot to say, i found my headphones now papabear :p
  • IP CHANGE TO ALL THAT WERE USING! See Top Original Post. And Krash come stop by sometime like you said you would =P.

~Papa
  • I should purchase this game. It is good unto us.

Edit: This isn't the Minecraft thread...
  • Good job! :o