Hey n00bz, Remember me? Anyne else EFFING excited about Halo Reach?

Now I know some of you might be thinking "Halo Reach is gay who cares!1!11" but, I bet you did'nt know its going to have a construction mod thing in it kinda like Tribes 2.

It have piece modes eerily similar to T2 in ALOT of way. it has "construction" modes of Normal, Phased, Fixed. And also theres Snaps, rotates, degrees. Starting to sound familiar?

Check out this video!

Comments

• Now we just need to wait for it to come for PC! Which will be about 6 years after it hits xbox.

But seriously, that does look awesome, I might just preorder it now.
  • I watched that earlier today, I was all lIEK WOOOOOOOOOAH!
    Seriously, that is going to be awesome.
    ps. I played the beta, that was fun :D
  • Lies...

Master Chief IIrc, is not dead yet
  • Now I know some of you might be thinking "Halo Reach is gay who cares!1!11" but, I bet you did'nt know its going to have a construction mod thing in it kinda like Tribes 2.

It have piece modes eerily similar to T2 in ALOT of way. it has "construction" modes of Normal, Phased, Fixed. And also theres Snaps, rotates, degrees. Starting to sound familiar?

Check out this video!

When I saw this video last night the first thing that came to mind was: "Warlord's got to play this!" --fer serious.
  • IIrc

:confused:

Your leet-speak is too hardcore for me.
  • this is going to be beyond epic :P
  • hmmm, Now if this was a multiplayer feature I'd be seriously tempted to go out and buy an xbox.
  • I thought they said this was shipping as a multiplayer map?
  • Not sure if any of you have ever used Lego digital designer, (friend told me about it) but I tried it out last week just to see if i could build a ship in it. Never used it before... tell me what you guyz think. ;(

warsship.jpg

warsship2.jpg

warsship3.jpg

When I got all done building it it gives you the option to check the price to buy it... so I did... came out to about 97$ 0_0
  • Link to program!
  • I thought they said this was shipping as a multiplayer map?

I haven't really looked into it, so I could be wrong, but I'd guess you have to modify the map using the editor tool offline - after you're done, you can play them in multiplayer.
    Not too shabby for a console game, I suppose.

If it were unlimited jetpacks and multiplayer building we might have to get suspicious... :tinfoil:
  • If it were unlimited jetpacks and multiplayer building we might have to get suspicious... :tinfoil:

Yeah haha, as it stands I think it is more of a solo gmod type thing that you can play multiplayer on afterwards. That's how Halo 3 worked, only it wasn't this advanced.
  • You CAN edit it Maps online.
  • I loved building things in lego (hence why I fell in love with this place)
    The best thing was having wars, my lego vehicles gibbed and exploded and the novelty never woe off :D.. until I was like.. 11.
  • You can be online with up to 8 people editing the map at once, I believe
  • I thought limit was at 16, oh well. Im still really excited about Halo reach.
    I got all halo games excluding halo wars.
    In other words: Die hard Halo fanboy :D
  • I thought limit was at 16, oh well. Im still really excited about Halo reach.
    I got all halo games excluding halo wars.
    In other words: Die hard Halo fanboy :D

with possible advancements comes bigger send/recieve packets in the case of constructing levels, at least i think thats why.
  • Wow, you can edit online? Very nice!
  • Halo Reach is going to be awesome.