Another bad Day! ( Please Read Krash )

Well, someone on the server this afternoon was hacking, and kept changeing all our names... And Master with everyone else blamed me because of friday ngiht!
So then, who ever was hacking, took away Master's admin. And I was balmed again! THEN, who ever was hacking chnaged my name to Master-Cheif, and changed their name to Rysterf|U| and then said " I am rysterf, and I hack all you fags! hahaha." and then, I think it was Joe, I dunno who, started a vote to kick me. :mad:
I am starting to get really pissed off of being accused for hacking! Can't soemone check the logs?!
Oh yea, Krash, I think you should take off the name changing, because it is causeing chaos!

Comments

• The wierd thing was like half an hour ago, he was changeing his name to like CapinPower, and BlitzTorque! That makes me thing that he did it.
    Oh yea, Master didn't even cancle the vote, all he did was laugh!
  • That's because you were being an ass.

We all knew it was me the whole time, too.
    We all played along as well. We like playing a few jokes every now and then, but its going to far :-(

So, if you see something funny or something fishy going on, just ignore it, and keep an eye out for Etabob as well.
  • Yea, getting kicked is going a little too far. I need to watch out for etabob and pai ( I forgot his name, but it started with a pai) Oh yea, for safty reasons, if its only etabob on the server, Im going to log ontwice so he can't kick me for no reason...