Calling all.....actors?!?!?!

Greetings from the world of Pirates.

We need YOU to help us with something epic. Krash and I are going to make a mooooooovie. Its going to be set to this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=6XJrMM_rKgU&feature=related

It is going to involve the Pirate I!

Just to give you a brief back ground.

When I need you: October 3rd (Sunday) at [strike]1300 EST[/strike] TBA in the BC server.

Its going to be about a story of a folk on a planet that is destroyed and the Pirate I ferries them away.

What I need from you, the people. I will eventually need you all to load a building, of your choosing, to be blown up in a dramatic and sad way. And probably die a few times for dramatic effect.

I will also need cooperation in this. If you guys do not do as told and do not follow the script, heads will roll. All in all it should realistically only take a few hours to shoot if not less.

Script/timeline

1305:

load buildings

1310:

Everyone should be in their places, walking around.

1320:

Will start meteor shower, and buildings will blow up

1340:

Maybe reload and redo depending on the shots, and show shots of people getting into bunker.

1400:

Shots of people leaving bunker and heading to the Pirate I for evac

1410:

evac shots start

flight shots of ship flying away from sky level.

wrap up any misc shots

Krash and I will begin shots of the orbital platform

Krash and I will begin shots of the pirate one construction

any more misc shots

How the story will eventually fold out.

It will start with a fly over shot of the town with the people walking around.

Then a ground shot with the pirate one being constructed

Each shot will progressively show the town and ship. The ship will still be built in the background.

Eventually the camera will shoot up to the sky and take skyward.

Up in the sky will be krash and I in the core. We will pretend to be walking around monitoring stuff when a red flash goes off inside, like a warning.

We will both run to the station and be like "Oh noes!"

We will then look outside just in time to see meteors come racing at us.

The camera will follow a meteor racing to the ground and impact the village.

The next few shots will be of villagers dying and stuff as the pirate I is complete in the background. They will flee to a bunker as the last pieces are put on the pirate.

The shots after will be of people being evaced

Followed by a shot of them leaving the planet.

The end

Comments

• Where do I sign?

Oh and are you able to view other people's custom skins?
  • you should draw a story board!
  • Will be there :)
  • Eww, its shane.
  • I'll be there, unless of course I forget. Is the time in American?
  • This made me think... Holy fuck it's October already... Where did the year go? It feels like I graduated a few days ago when it was really 4 months ago...

:(

Back on topic... Good luck Shane.
  • I want to be there and is it ok if i load my stargate and i like run towards it to evac and when i hit the button to turn it on it gets blown up right before it activates? if not thats cool il load somtin else
  • This made me think... Holy fuck it's October already... Where did the year go? It feels like I graduated a few days ago when it was really 4 months ago...

:(

Back on topic... Good luck Shane.

That's because you've been living in a cryogenic chamber, duh!
  • might join in, but same question, who is filming, and do they see custom skins?
  • Krash and I will be filming. No custom skins will not appear. As for the stargate....eehhhhh i have to think about it more
  • What about blowing up one of my ships? Or loading all of them (I have it in one save file) and blowing them all up!
  • What about blowing up one of my ships? Or loading all of them (I have it in one save file) and blowing them all up!

Would you mind if I loaded part of that complex? :p
    (the research lab)

I could build a computer in one of the cubicles to use: Maybe finish the rec room too.
  • I'll look forward to helping, and maybe even having my head disconnected once again.

Wait, let me get this straight. So the small town that is building the 'largest' operational craft in existence is attacked right as it finishes and then is piloted by the future (or current) = Pirates out to safety? If that is true then I knew you guys weren't evil greedy space pirates out to randomly kill stuff and be a bad influence! Or maybe so just in spite of the universe... Either way, now I want to know who attacked you guys at such an inconvenient moment.

Also, neat music choice. It sets a good mood for watching defenseless townsmen burn.
  • Beautiful song.

I'd love to participate, if I have the time. I'll try to get on.

Also, fair warning: actors are a pain in the ass to work with. So if you pull this off, kudos to you.
  • good thing there's probably no actors here
  • i was a lead role in a church play when i was 8. i have mad tribes acting skills
  • I'll try to be there, unless church runs longer than usual
  • I think Im camping, But ill try to make it.
  • just another question... uh, whats the gmt time so i can make sure im there? O_o'
  • i was a lead role in a church play when i was 8. i have mad tribes acting skills
    good thing there's probably no actors here
  • Im an Actor.
  • I know how to act like a badass that doesn't afraid of anything.
  • Finally! Something to do with my huge city!
  • @Fast:
    Faced your fear of spiders, then have you?
  • just another question... uh, whats the gmt time so i can make sure im there? O_o'
    Need an answer. Before tommorow.
  • Need an answer. Before tommorow.
    GMT -4:00
    17:00:00 UTC
  • I'll be there at 1ish, but leaving around 2:30ish for work. Hopefully I can get something in by then :D
  • GMT -4:00
    17:00:00 UTC
    est time is gmt-5:00