Minecraft killed construction

Seriously, Construction servers are abandoned 90% of the time lately. :(

Comments

• I'll be there next weekend! :D Lets build big space ship.
    EDIT:
    If you drop by on BC server please do make a sign on top of already made pole like in picture below.
    • screen1.png
  • I don't know
    I think this has more to do with finals than anything else. :/
  • League of Legends, man. And school.
  • I'll make an appearance on Saturday.

There'd better be a giant milkshake. And pizza.
  • I get on about once a day to work on the Raxyus... But yeah, there has been a lack of oldies getting on.
  • I'd say its equally because of minecraft and school. Personally, I have not been on because of school work, and any time I feel like getting on, nobody else is on :/
  • sadly i wont be around as frequently as i used to be, but that should change on the 17th when its the winter holidays for this thing i go to.
  • well i have no homework (ya its a beast skool) and its 50% minecraft and 50% xbox keeping me off
  • Just finished school for now. Expect terror.
  • it's the natural way of things..
    but at least T2 isn't biologically dead, say thanks for that!, it's just taking a nap.
  • Hmm....eh, in a way it has. I haven't been on T2 in ages. There's just something about terraforming that keeps me sticking to minecraft.
  • Ive been on the PS3 Lately, Will be on Tribes on Christmas Vacation though, When Im not Tired all the time
  • What is this minecraft nonsense you kiddies speak of?
  • Nothing! "Hide it.."
  • Hmm....eh, in a way it has. I haven't been on T2 in ages. There's just something about terraforming that keeps me sticking to minecraft.

There's something about fascism and world domination that makes me play civ 4...
  • TC FTW, always
  • T2 has been a zombie long before Minecraft.
  • Maybe it has something to do with the fact Tribes is dead in general? Derp anyone?
  • Agreed. I bough minecraft but i enjoy playing Tribes2 much more than Minecraft.
    Things you can do in Tribes is UNLIMITED.
  • UNLIMITED.

Well actually.. you'd be surprised :P
  • In Tribes 2 and Minecraft you always use both hands to play. In EVE, you usually only need one hand, leaving a hand free for other "activities". So EVE is better, imo.
  • you usually only need one hand, leaving a hand free for other "activities".

You mean you ...

:tinfoil:

:eek:

play in two EVE clients at once?!
  • In Tribes 2 and Minecraft you always use both hands to play. In EVE, you usually only need one hand, leaving a hand free for other "activities". So EVE is better, imo.
    hahaha
    Yeah, I hate having to put down my sandwiches when I'm trying to eat and play at the same time.
  • The sandwich is a powerup now. :D
    SANDVICH.jpg
  • Minecraft really has no point to it. Survival is a bland selling point when you just respawn.
  • Minecraft really has no point to it. Survival is a bland selling point when you just respawn.

Very true, but people don't really play it for the survival aspect. They don't have a reason why they play, and that is what makes it a good game. If people get addicted to a game with no point to it, then it must be good :p
  • The survival aspect of the game could be a little more interesting if you die and that's it. "Game over. I hope you enjoyed giving me your hard-earned money 'cause you won't be able to play again unless you give me more of your hard-earned money."

This gives a greater incentive to stay alive and be more practical in what you build so that you'll be relatively safe. PvP would add several dimensions to this, which would make it a lot more "fun". Idiots will be filtered out and it'll be like virtual natural selection.

The player that survives the longest wins the cake. Which the winner will shortly realize is a lie.
  • I think he wants to continue to make money on this, not burn in flames. Doing a hardcore survival like that would pretty much end that games existence.