Its been a long time

Hello, I used to play Construction Mod way back in the day. I used to play with people like D00M5550, Viperchief, Heat-Killer, cmdrbob, FooCumber, and a few others, my name was SoS, and I usually had a server up... Anyway, I just thought it would be cool to kinda re-connect and see what everyone has been up to, if anybody remembers me.

Comments

• Cmdr is still around here. :)
  • Welcome back. Most of the hardcore constructors have abandoned ship and been swept away on the Minecraft wave but a few of us still frequent the servers.
  • I've had my life absorved by dwarf fortress and now dreams of blind cave ogres and goblin ambushes torment me while I sleep.
  • Hello there SoS. Yep, I remember you slightly. Its been a long time.
  • I remember you as well mate, we used to pop into each other's servers every so often.

How you been keeping yourself lately?
  • Hey guys, its good to hear people still remember, Falcon, I remember you, I've been good, its been a few years, but con mod is where I "grew up" so its good to hear from "childhood" friends. Maybe later for shits and giggles I'll throw up a server and see what happens :P

How have yall been?
  • A long time...
  • Its been a Looooong time.. how have you been? oh, I haven't done very much, since you MURDERED ME. But I think we can put that behind us.. for science.. you monster.
  • I see you bought Portal 2, am I right?
  • I see you bought Portal 2, am I right?

Ha. I wish, I'm dead broke right now. :(
  • I got portal 1 of steam for free, though it's a bit late, my Bro is gonna make me get portal 2 if he can.
  • Wow, I remember some of you. Some people on a forum I go to now were trying to get a Tribes 2 game going and it got me thinking about back when I would play construction all day.

I'm not sure if I went by Foogooman or "The Great Jaerb" at the time, anyone remember me?
  • I wish I remembered more of you old school con artists. I have only been playing for a few years now. Nice too see old faces show up anyways :)
  • Oh hello.
  • VazVazVazVazVazVazVazVazVazVaVazVazVazVazVazVazVazVazVazVazVaz
  • DemDemDemDemDemDemDemDemDemDemDemDemDemDemDemDemDemDem
  • Does anyone still build? I looked at the server list yesterday and BC was empty.

Sign of the apocalypse, surely.
  • Minecraft killed construction.
  • Yeah, but Construction's FREE!
  • Yeah it is and i personally thing construction IS better than minecrafy, and i hate minecraft.
  • Yeah it is and i personally thing construction IS better than minecrafy, and i hate minecraft.

"Minecraft (better known as Chris-Chan's Extreme Autism: Underground)" - ED.

I know a guy who's obsessed with minecraft and has Asperger's.

Is it a stereotype or fact?

PS this is a joke, I hate minecraft, it mocks The Construct.