Spiral Knights

The Long Story, Short
It's a free-to-play, 3/4th top-down view 3D game where you play a knight of the Spiral Order, a group whose starship, the Skylark, has crashed on a mysterious planet. You need to journey to the core of the planet and unlock it's secrets. This entails lots of dungeoning through strange worlds, upgrading your knight with a large variety of weapons, and all the goodies that come with that premise.

The Guild
The Construct has created a guild in this game, known as... The Construct.
Here's the current roster:

Guild Masters
Compuserve / Mrfancypants
Sharkfist / Sharkitgood
Mezalyth

Officers
Fastfire
Naosyth
Tfbundy
Voidskipper

Veterans
Zipperdude

Members
Ghazarian (Numbuh 178)

Recruits
Doobydoo
Iplop

Being in a guild allows you access to the Guild Chat channel, and the Guild Hall, an exclusive room open only to guild members.

The Arcade
This is where you dungeon deep into the Clockworks. The gates (worlds) and sub-levels change over time, so it's impossible to explore everything the Clockworks has in one trip. While on excursions, you can go in groups or go solo, inviting friends along the way. This is how you get materials for building things and currency called Crowns.

The Wiki
Spiral Knights has a database of information on their wiki page, which is linked everywhere in the game, but in case anyone missed it: wiki.spiralknights.com
Go there to learn things and stuff.

Other
I'm not quite sure what the ideals of the guild are, or how people would like to have it run, so input on that would be nice. I'd also appreciate knowing what names you use in the game. Of those listed above, I only know who about 4 people are, so please list your knight's name in the posts below. Or just chat about the guild, strategies, and whatnot.

Comments

• Signing Up
    It's free-to-play and available both at the Spiral Knights website and on Steam.

Cheating
    I've yet to find an efficient way to exploit the currency system; Three Rings has earned my respect this far.
  • Didn't run on my laptop but I have parts en route to fix my desktop (with a considerable upgrade). I'll have to try it out then :)
  • Didn't run on my laptop but I have parts en route to fix my desktop (with a considerable upgrade). I'll have to try it out then :)

Yes, its a pretty nice game.
  • They have an in-game economy as well. Nao and I were debating becoming Crystal Energy stock brokers, but I think the prices of energy are WAY too high.
  • Just a friendly observation here, but you guys have more officers than grunts!
  • Just a friendly observation here, but you guys have more officers than grunts!

Didn't ya hear? Officers are the new grunts!
  • What good are a bunch of guys with fancy hats and lugers?!
  • What good are a bunch of guys with fancy hats and lugers?!

Well.. One has FancyPants..
  • The purpose of this thread was to identify guildmembers and define a common purpose, if there is any. So, any ideas?
  • Help iplop out with his struggles