Lonewolf10927

This guy called Lonewolf10927 he keeps annoying me, killing me with vehicles spamming pieces over my own pieces. IM RAGING!

The Construct Tribes 2 Server, GET RID OF HIM!

Proof:

lonewolf10927.png

Comments

  • Fast_FireFast_Fire Killercowzz
    "go away"
  • What?
  • AlvissAlviss Banned (Too sexy)
    Be helpful ff.
  • Yes, anoying people in T2 are far too fucking anoying, I say we rise in arms against these mean spirited insurgents and cut them short of every privilege this wonderful natio..er.. community has to offer, they deserve to rot in an underground, dark and humid cave!

    there I hope you feel the empathy
  • Deflun wrote:
    Yes, anoying people in T2 are far too fucking anoying, I say we rise in arms against these mean spirited insurgents and cut them short of every privilege this wonderful natio..er.. community has to offer, they deserve to rot in an underground, dark and humid cave!

    there I hope you feel the empathy

    You'd make a great Therapist.
  • I'v had the same problem with a guy called kappa i think, he's a pain in the ass to me.
  • Fast_FireFast_Fire Killercowzz
    Temporary solution:
    1. Place a small LSB on the vehicle pad
    2. Switch to your MIST tool
    3. Select Isometric Rotation -> Flip Z-Axis
    4. Shoot at the LSB once
    5. Type /spine 2000 (/objectscale x y 1000) while aimed at the LSB
    6. Shoot at the LSB again with the MIST tool, which is supposed to still be set to Isometric Rotate -> Flip Z-Axis
    7. Type /objectscale 5000 5000 5000 while aimed at the LSB
    8. ???
    9. Vehicles will be forced stationary (can't move), thus profit. However, armed vehicles can still shoot.

    Basically an improper way for a client to Disable Vehicles in the region marked by steps 5 and 7 when no admin is present or coherent to address the "problem".
    Fast_Fire wrote:
    "go[es] away"
  • Rendegardo wrote:
    I'v had the same problem with a guy called kappa i think, he's a pain in the ass to me.

    kappa = Ambx1
  • Fast_FireFast_Fire Killercowzz
    Zipperdude wrote:
    kappa = Ambx1
    :lol:
  • whos ambx1?
  • Rendegardo wrote:
    whos ambx1?
    kappa
  • Deflun wrote:
    kappa
    So who is this kappa or ambx1 you speak of? Are they both trolls?
  • Rendegardo wrote:
    So who is this kappa or ambx1 you speak of? Are they both trolls?

    no I think they're the same person
  • Look. many of you may know me, im teknique... i love the tribes constuction rooms, and consider myself elite. and i have to say, can we get some admins to take care of this lonewolf guy????? or can i be given admin rights to ban this individual?

    He is causing so many problems that its a risk enough to keep anyone from playing.

    something he constanly does to me, is the second i join and the game is loading, he votes to kick me, and before i can even get in the game im kicked out.... like wtf? im a respectful player and take pride in keeping a peacful building environment.

    this is a childish loser who is having a joyus time ruining a great game for the people who love it. obviously the admins are doing nothing, so im asking if anyone has had issues with him like me and would you be willing to help me keep him out..... im so serious he is pissing me off on a whole new level


    LONEWOLF10927 NEEDS TO BE PERMINANTLY BANNED FROM ALL CONSTRUCTION MODS. PERIOD.

    I'M FUCKING LIVID. excuse my tone.
  • Dude, I'm Having The Same Problems, He Is A Nightmare! LONEWOLF I MEAN,

    We Need To Ban Him Somehow, Can We Call Upon The Admins To F**king Do Thier Jobs.

    This Brat Is Pissing Me Off So Bad.
  • HumansHumans yes i built that
    If only I could log on and admin again D: I need to sit down some time tonight and get my tribes up and running again. I need to get started on my swan song to tribes. Need to build something big!

    Also, just speak reasonably to ambx and he usually listens, although I'm not sure if ambx=kappa.
  • 377461_308782942466616_100000047397909_1294459_2062804014_n.jpg


    here is a good example
  • Fast_FireFast_Fire Killercowzz
    I see what you mean
  • MezalythMezalyth Hybrid Volt
    Humans wrote:
    If only I could log on and admin again D: I need to sit down some time tonight and get my tribes up and running again. I need to get started on my swan song to tribes. Need to build something big!

    Also, just speak reasonably to ambx and he usually listens, although I'm not sure if ambx=kappa.

    Make a mech. Join the army! My army! Of gigantic metallic destruction!
  • NaosythNaosyth AKA Avenger777
    Mezalyth wrote:
    Make a mech. Join the army! My army! Of gigantic metallic destruction!

    No, make a spaceship. Join the fleet! My fleet! Of gigantic metallic destruction!
  • ThythThyth AKA Electricutioner
    You can try getting in touch with one of the admins of the server when you're having issues.

    Install an IRC client and connect to the TribalWar IRC server, channel #tribesnext, if you need to get in touch with me quickly: irc://irc.tribalwar.com/tribesnext

    You can also install the updated IRC client for in-game from http://www.tribesnext.com/forum/index.php/topic,1230.0.html and join the #tribesnext channel while in game.

    If you use a script like LobbyTab, you can notify us of issues without disconnecting from the game server.

    I'm nearly always connected and in that channel (though not necessarily always there). If you poke me (say my name), say you're having an issue on the server, and I'm around, I can deal with it instantly.
Sign In or Register to comment.