Back after so many years.

Hi everyone,

Back in the good old days of 2003/4 (or possibly even as far back as 2002) all the way till 2008, I used to be very active in construction and I stayed with it all the way 'till the death of tribes - then came back after its re-incarnation. I've been on off a little over the past few years but finally I'm back for good. Does anyone by any chance remember me? Used to play a lot with people like electrocutioner, tigerleader, sun quan, foo figter, ment, Ariel strike etc.

You can't imagine how nostalgic this game and mod are to me, love them both very much and its so nice that the community is still alive. :)

Comments

• meh. eyeshatonjoo is me.
  • Your name sounds vaguely familiar.

ohai!
  • Ohai I'm coming back too and played with some of the same people!
  • all of the same people..actually..
  • My tribes doesn't work anymore but I remember some of you guys :P
  • Hi everyone,

Back in the good old days of 2003/4 (or possibly even as far back as 2002) all the way till 2008, I used to be very active in construction and I stayed with it all the way 'till the death of tribes - then came back after its re-incarnation. I've been on off a little over the past few years but finally I'm back for good. Does anyone by any chance remember me? Used to play a lot with people like electrocutioner, tigerleader, sun quan, foo figter, ment, Ariel strike etc.

You can't imagine how nostalgic this game and mod are to me, love them both very much and its so nice that the community is still alive. :)

WOW!! I'm back too! I remember playing with Sun, tiger,foo, and you sarg! :eek: :eek:
  • Sun Quan?, what ever happened to him???

Last time I heard anything about him he was kind of depressed talking about his life on someone's quan X server.
  • I played with him like year ago. He didn't sound too depressed at the time.
  • A lil over a year ago (probably) he was randomly joining TC servers and hinting at reviving Quantium but by that time most of the old quantium people didn't play anymore. Either that or they just like metallic better :p
  • I haven't seen any of you in a construction server, except humans a few times
  • Most of the people in here stopped playing Tribes 2 a long time ago.(most of them secretly to avoid social awkardness)
  • Most of the people in here stopped playing Tribes 2 a long time ago.(most of them secretly to avoid social awkardness)

*cough* castiger *cough*
  • castiger aint even here anymore.. unless you were implying I'm him..

which.. may be.. or may not be truth.. :tinfoil:
  • Some of us are playing Tribes Ascend closed beta. Someone still might have key to spare if you want in.
  • I want in