CCM Roleplay

Cmdrbob and I have planned a roleplay for tomoarrow, at around 5 or 6 PM Pacific time.

The plot is: Our command ship has crashed, and we were sent secure it, and gather any data we can. We'll start by parachuting down, and we'll have to kill the zombies deck by deck. Next, we will have to secure the bridge. In the end, we'll have to escape. *This may change*

I'll have more exact information tomoarrow.

Comments

• haha, i'm sooooo down for this :D

* i'll bring the cheetos
  • ACCM is better for RP... Just thought I'd bring that up :p
  • They already had the RP, blnukem. You missed it (I tried to bring you). Besides, I had to start doing homework two hours before it started (along with some other guys), so, I'm not sure if you missed much...
  • Yea.. nobody missed much.. Most people couldn't play during the roleplay (Since it was kinda late for the east coast), and those who did come did not cooperate at all, lol.
  • ZOMG!!!! SOMEONE USE THE ALTERNATE SERVER!!! I am alone and scared on katabatic... :(

Someone join it?
    Im on the only construction server... shouldn't be hard to find...
  • I'm just playing offline, working on my sentinel bots. All that's left to make is the sentinel's weapons.
  • yah, I frickin missed it to. DAMN IT ALL

we should do it again though.
  • Calm down, there's no need to act up. Naosyth will probably do it again as soon as he finishes the sentinels (I haven't played Halo 3).
  • how the fig do i get on the alternate server? :(
  • i'll calm down when i'm done killin... zombies... maybe some teammates too, but thats a different topic.

Sentinels are in halo1/halo2 as well, they are those annoying little fliers that shoot laser beams at Flood... and you.
  • those things are really really annoying until you get a shotgun or a covenant carbine. swords = suicide.
  • Hehe.. I finished my sentinels today, for the most part. They can only be spawned by chatcommand for now, but they work. Now if only the auth server worked too....
  • congrats amigo.