[CONTEST] The Post-Autumnalyptic Pre-Holiday Raffle OF DOOM

TC_logo1r.pngTC_logo1g.png
ENTRIES FOR THE LATEST RAFFLE START NOW
UNTIL DECEMBER 17TH @ 12PM
WINTER IS COMING. EARLY RAFFLE IS HERE. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DOING.
Your mission is simple:
  • [1TICKET] Just post in this thread to win a free game
  • [+1TICKET] Post a new thread in Construction Creations about something (anything) you've made
  • [+1TICKET] Post a new thread in The Jungle about a game you enjoy or don't enjoy or have heard of
  • [+1TICKET] Post a picture or video of you, or your character in a game, completing some sort of task (preferably in a disguise) (links to Steam screenshots are accepted)
  • [+1TICKET] Tell the tale of your glorious victory (non-glorious victories may be disqualified)
You might want to select your top 3 games from the list of prizes in your entry post in case you aren't around when the drawing occurs. We'll try to make sure everyone who wins gets a prize they want, but those who win get top pick, so not everyone will get their first choice.

RAFFLE DRAWING WILL BE SATURDAY, 17th DECEMBER 12:00 Pacific Time BARRING UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES. ENTER BEFORE THEN OR YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ANYTHING EXCEPT MAYBE SOMETHING ELSE. ALSO THERE MAY BE BONUS TICKETS AWARDED FOR SOMETHING YOU SAY YOU SHOULD GET A BONUS TICKET FOR. PLUS PERHAPS YOU CAN GET TICKETS FOR SOMETHING ELSE. CONTEST VOID IN PLACES WHERE COWS WEAR SUNGLASSES AND ALSO SOMETIMES IN TOWNS ENDING WITH THE LETTER Q. CHECK WITH YOUR LOCAL WITCH DOCTOR TO VERIFY YOU ARE HEALTHY ENOUGH TO ENTER A RAFFLE AND IF NOT PUT ON A TINFOIL HAT AND DO IT ANYWAY. CHANCES OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF TICKETS ENTERED IN THE RAFFLE. YOU MIGHT WANT TO KEEP TRACK OF HOW MANY TICKETS YOU HAVE AS WELL BECAUSE SOMETIMES IT'S HARD TO TELL. WE CAN DETECT IF YOU'RE LYING BECAUSE WE DETECT THINGS LIKE THAT. WINNERS WILL BE SELECTED AT RANDOM AT THE DRAWING DATE PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED. THE CONSTRUCT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR MISDIRECTED, INCOMPLETE, DECAPITATED, LOST, LATE, ILLEGIBLE, UNDELIVERED, UPSIDE-DOWN, YELLOW, INACCURATE OR DELAYED ENTRIES, OR FOR TECHNICAL, PIZZA, HARDWARE, OR SOFTWARE FAILURES OF ANY KIND, LOST OR UNAVAILABLE NETWORK CONNECTIONS, OR FAILED, INCOMPLETE, GARBLED OR DELAYED COMPUTER TRANSMISSIONS OR THE WAY THEY ENDED LOST OR OTHER ERRORS OR PROBLEMS THAT MAY LIMIT OR AFFECT A PERSON’S ABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE RAFFLE. IF YOU ARE NOT AVAILABLE WITHIN A FEW HOURS OF CONTEST DRAWING AND YOUR POST DOES NOT INDICATE YOUR PREFERRED PRIZE, YOU MAY BE SKIPPED TO ALLOW THE NEXT WINNER TO CHOOSE A PRIZE. ALL POSTS NOT MEETING RAFFLE STANDARDS BECOME PROPERTY OF ZIPPERDUDE PRODUCTIONS INCORPORATED (ZDPI) AND MAY BE SOLD AT AUCTION IN REPARATION. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE RAFFLE RULES AND REGULATIONS THEN DEAL WITH IT BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT. FOR A COPY OF THESE RULES OR NOTIFICATION OF THE WINNERS CLICK HERE.

2nd drawing prizes include, but are not limited to:

Unavailable prizes:
This raffle brought to you in part by:
Dr. Hoomanz or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Raffle
theraffle.png

Comments

• Behold!, the hammer seal!, the ancients call again!

Also..
    ALL POSTS NOT MEETING RAFFLE STANDARDS BECOME PROPERTY OF ZIPPERDUDE PRODUCTIONS INCORPORATED (ZDPI) AND MAY BE SOLD AT AUCTION IN REPARATION.

So that's how you get money to support these raffles!
  • ALL POSTS NOT MEETING RAFFLE STANDARDS BECOME PROPERTY OF ZIPPERDUDE PRODUCTIONS INCORPORATED (ZDPI) AND MAY BE SOLD AT AUCTION IN REPARATION.

Just made my day.
    Game 1: Introversion Complete Pack
    Game 2: Cthulhu Saves The World
    Game 3: Hacker Evolution Duality

This Post! :D

The Jungle: http://www.the-construct.net/forums/showthread.php?p=46167#post46167

Un-Glorious Victory: http://www.the-construct.net/forums/showthread.php?p=46164#post46164

Video of Me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MEnInsMaOo&list=UUyIeuu03DkbHo6royqv_nQQ&feature=plcp
  • I'm only interested in Gish, I remember I played the demo version once
    and it was cool..to be a platformer
    I think this is going to be an interesting raffle, although maybe having one more week would ensure everyone gets a chance... or I may just be buying time
    also, here's a picture of me.. uh.. repairing a radio..
  • Intriguing...
    Primary Game Choice: Gish
    Secondary Game Choice: inMomentum
    Tertiary Game Choice: Introversion Complete Pack
    1. This self-referencing post
    2. Glorious Victory: http://www.the-construct.net/forums/showthread.php?p=46169#post46169
    3. The Jungle: http://www.the-construct.net/forums/showthread.php?p=46171#post46171
  • I have something in the works on the BC server :tinfoil:
    Tickets:
    1. This post is a ticket!
    2. Glorious Victory thread post!
    3. WIP Ship thread!
    Game Choices:
    (In order of most desired!)
  • Why hello, there >.>
  • This post ftw.
    I also have glorious stories somewhere.

Games: Ben There, Dan That, and Time Gentlemen, Please! (Nazi dinos ftw/l?)

EDIT: There were so many commas I forgot to add my other games...
    Introversion Complete Pack (I just want DEFCON >_<)
    Your Doodles are Bugged!
  • Still need about 18 more entries to give away all the prizes!
  • :eek:
    1. Your Doodles are bugged
    2. Introversion Complete Pack
    3. inMomentum
  • What if I get my roomates who also play minecraft/terraria/have played tribes a bit to enter some creations?
  • Well the contest is open to anyone who decides to post in this thread. :p
  • I've played, Hacker Evolution (cant recall which one) and Eufloria before, both awesome games, highly recommend.
  • well this looks like fun
  • Nerd hat on! :tinfoil:
    Victory Thread Post: For the Empire
    1. Eufloria
    2. InMomentum
  • Nerd hat on! :tinfoil:
    Victory Thread Post: For the Empire
    1. Eufloria
    2. InMomentum

Uh uh..
    God damn.. These spoiler things are annoying as hell..
  • I posted a glorious victory and posted on this thread and made a thread about dungeons of dredmor. (even though the thread sucks. :( ) 3 tickets :)
  • Just a few more days to enter, all it takes is a post in the thread and so far everyone is guaranteed to win!

Maybe if there are prizes left over after the first drawing, there will be a second drawing with the winning tickets removed next week... so, if you want a chance at a second game just make sure you have a bonus ticket. Anyone who enters too late for the first drawing could jump in on the second drawing as well.
  • Just a few more days to enter, all it takes is a post in the thread and so far everyone is guaranteed to win!

Maybe if there are prizes left over after the first drawing, there will be a second drawing with the winning tickets removed next week... so, if you want a chance at a second game just make sure you have a bonus ticket. Anyone who enters too late for the first drawing could jump in on the second drawing as well.
    :)
  • FOR A COPY OF THESE RULES OR NOTIFICATION OF THE WINNERS CLICK HERE.
    Where does it lead to? THE SAME THREAD! :lol:
    My game prefrences is bnoth dungeon defenders so i can give one to my pal so we can play togeather. :)
  • Just about 24 hours left to enter the first drawing!
  • If I win anything just give me the random leftovers. Going to be traveling for the next 24 hours or so.
  • I want gish, the game where you're a blob and you're not going to destroy the human race.
  • I love Section 8, Just never have the money for it.
  • I want game that has ALIENS FROM OUTERSPACE and l33t gunz.
  • Here I am, and loving the legalese there
  • Here I am, and loving the legalese there

[strike]Your 2 minutes late![/strike]
  • Making sure I've got all the prizes together to hand out, if there are any conflicts in the giveaway there will probably be a coin toss.
    Last minute entries are still open for about 5 minutes if anyone wants to jump in while I'm getting everything together.
  • [strike]Your 2 minutes late![/strike]

The British are never on time.
  • Fast_Fire battles Deflun for Gish!

Deflun wins Gish!

Fast_Fire wins inMomentum!

ZipperDude wins Introversion Complete Pack!

Iplop wins???

Humans is confused!

Alviss is dizzy!

Mezalyth wins Ben There, Dan That, and Time Gentlemen, Please!

Naosyth wins Your Doodles are Bugged!

Blnukem wins Eufloria!

Rendegardo wins Dungeon Defenders!

Harris wins Section 8!

Wraith117 wins Dungeon Defenders!

Signal360 wins Section 8!