Hello

Its Phillkillv2 . Saying whats up to all of the old people I know that play Tribes 2 still !

Comments

• It's been a while.
  • Oh. It's you. It's been a long time. How have you been?
  • I remember you. I used name DS=Dragonstalker ages ago. I used to play on your Metallic server.
  • Wait, Wraith is dragonstalker?!
  • I'm alright. I just fell out because of the closure of the Servers. That old Metallic server was the best. Well. Not really. Just hilarious.

Wait, Deflun is Deflun?!
  • Can someone teach me how to play this again. I forgot !
  • Play the tutorial again. That's always fun. Especially on hard. :)

Also, I'll be uploading the other music tracks soon to YouTube if you wanna check them out, Phill. I swear I get like... Flashbacks and shit when I listen to them. Ahh the good times. :p

Waitwut
  • Play the tutorial again. That's always fun.

cook some derms for me will ya?
  • well holy crap, its b4fs second in command, long time mate, digital killer was wondering where you were before he randomly decided to wonder off, almost as soon or close to when you showed up lol.
  • I haven't seen Digital Killer for ages.
  • Same here. I wonder where he is.
  • I just read a bunch of my old posts from way, way back... I feel slightly depressed.

Many people just seemingly disappeared. It's a bit disappointing, really.
  • Waffles solve everything.

Have a waffle.
  • I just read a bunch of my old posts from way, way back... I feel slightly depressed.

Yeah. I just get caught up thinking about what these people moved on to.
  • They'll be back. S'why i like the steam network so much, I can see what my friends are doing.

I miss you guys. :(
  • They'll be back. S'why i like the steam network so much, I can see what my friends are doing.

I miss you guys. :(

i see you more on here than steam, its just weird... is the time zone that different? or do you just appear offline to me to be a douche? :p:lol:
    I just read a bunch of my old posts from way, way back... I feel slightly depressed.

this, i still remember my old friend Slence, first guy i ever played with online back in '06 when i joined... good times were had on that old war2003 mod server...
  • Waffles solve everything.
    Have a waffle.

I don't get it.. you offered waffles to yourself?....

hmm..
    Waffles solve everything. Have a waffle.

Thanks Deflun!
  • Same here. I wonder where he is.

$5 on he got a Life.
  • Time to play some Tribes !

I still sometimes go back and read the fights we had over ACCM. Ah... the glory days.
  • Ahh. Reading these posts again. I remember that server I set up. That took a while but for my small mind of that time it was a big accomplishment lol. Is it time to kill off Tribes 2 or will it still live? No one will know.
  • I still sometimes go back and read the fights we had over ACCM. Ah... the glory days.

I still hang around. I'm just rather quiet now and days.
  • lets remake the team and remake accm already
  • lets remake the team and remake accm already

I would be willing to hop on development again.
  • Well you know, T3D is free now. There's nothing terribly complicated about Construction mod's deployment code, and that's the only real hurdle with recreating it.

Github is a free repository too, that totally supports team-based projects.

In fact, why the fuck dont you buttheads get at 'er?

Im game.
    ElectricSun on steam.
  • do people still play T2?

and I still want to be unbanned from TC.
  • What vile desecration of the holy laws of The Construct did you inflict?