Megaupload closed down by FBI!

According to this shitty comic sans article the FBI has closed down Megaupload and all it's megabranches and aprehended 7 individuals that could face charges up to 50 years, maybe shit will go overboard in 2012 after all.

Comments

• maybe shit will go overboard in 2012 after all.

really... that's a possibility now? Must go out and buy lots of guns!
  • No wonder every other country hates America... we do dumb shit like this...
  • A well armed population is the best defense against tyrany!.... that's what I say.
  • Agreed!
    As in the words of Rico: "Kill em all!"

On a more serious note.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
    Declaration of Independence.
    "I, __________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."
    Oath of enlistment for all military members.

I just want to point out that it states FIRST that we are to defend the constitution first, and the constitution allows itself amendments, of which the original amendments were the bill of rights that keep the government from interfering with citizens freedoms.

So basically it states that it is the right of all citizens, and the duty of all military to reform the government if it becomes to much of a tyranny.

Protests and hacking site without doing much damage are all good, but I can honestly say, "Lessons not learned in blood tend to go unheeded." Law Abiding Citizen. So if the government still refuses to listen to its people and does as it wishes, one of these days its citizens should fix the problem.
  • S'why I'm buying an M4 modified to take the 6.68 round. Lock and load.