MasterChief

I got banned from U CON for spamming.

He did it, this jerk spams beams to ban anyone who he doesn't like, he got me banned despite the fact that I
A.Did not have a pack
B.That I was in a vehicle

That was the first incident, Zaxx got banned also, he was nowhere near the other beams, another player was near both the original beams, and the beams spammed through his base

My second incident with him today involved me logging in, to the sweet sight of him about to be kicked, then the guy said that it is against the rules to kick a fellow clanner, then he notices me, he then screamed at me to apoligize for profanity, I did, thanks to the miracle of Dial-Up my apology arrived one second after he called me a spammer, this guy hates me for God-Knows-What as this is my third incident with him banning me.

I do not think I shall be going back to Construction until he is punished, actually I probably will not play T2 again, I am so pissed off I really don't think I will be playing any online games, or coming back to this forum, I really hate people like him.

Comments

• First off, You spam around the V-pad and then you give me your pieces. You say i spammed. So in return, i gave it back to you. Then in resulting with Dark Dragon DX starting a votekick on you. I am not the one that Spammed, Nor started the Votekick. You cannot get banned by Players unless a Super Admin is in there. Only Super Admins can ban you. You were just temporarly kicked.
  • Also Zaxx, This guy named Hero was in the server as well. He was spamming simntaniously. just wherever he could... about 4K beams. Then he gave them to Zaxx. I was going to kick him. But seeing the fact that The pieces were Zaxx's.. Hero initiated a votekick against him. I voted no. I detest jerks that do that exact thing. Afterwards, I votekicked him out after zaxx was kicked. Then I left because i had to wash the dishes. That is my story.
  • Well, crap, I hate NetZero more than ever, stupid 999(probably higher but UI mod only goes so far) ping.

Sorry for spamming, I really didnt think it was me.
  • wtf? well, i guess conflict is resolved........and how can you give your pieces to someone without knowing it?
  • Several mods were not designed with security in mind.
  • hehe nooby problems