Funny Picture

I was bored, so I made some pictures on 3x5 cards, then scanned them on to my computer. :clap:

finalconstructbr2.gif

Comments

• I don't know why, but I imagine of Krash as a Blues Brother.
  • Thank God I wasn't in that...
    Blnukem's was the best, though. ;)

Oh, and by the way, that's Mezalyth that says "You have one minute (more like 3 seconds) to delete your pieces." CMDRBob will simply just do it for you.

I laughed out of my chair when I saw these. Great job, dude!
  • I keep laughing at Nukem's picture.
    You don't like Bob, do you? :(

You spelled "Starring" wrong...
    You kinda de-faced everyone. :o
  • I'm actually impressed. Nice drawings, man :)

Spell "Starring" correctly and it'll be perfect :D
  • Aww, I want a picture too :/
  • Hey, don't forget me :)

What do you picture me as..? :) I'd probably looks a bit like Nao.
  • Dude... do me.. NOW! please? i promise i won't insult you no matter how badly to slaughter the spelling of my name :)

(Alviss BTW)
  • Aw wheres me!
  • I didn't know what to do for Master... I spent 5 minutes trying to make something.
    My bad about the starring part, I had a feeling that it had two R's.
  • LMAO, I can't stop laughing at Mukem's picture...
    So everyone that wants a photo, just make a quick reply saying one good thing about me! :p

I will work on Emperor, Naosyth, and Master's tonight. ( Maybe Eolk )

I made Eolk one, but I could only fit all of those in one scan.
  • hah! right on! X)
  • Waldo???

I'm sure the lot of us will be waiting...
  • I have no I dea what to do for EmperorsChamp.
  • Champ changed his name to Alviss, so, you could probably look him up in an Encyclopedia...
    Wikipedia entry.
  • I don't want to be a fat little drawf that gets tricked by Thor.

just draw an Emperor's Champion (google it up)
  • ...Meh, I'm always unnoticed.
  • me wants in
  • Waldo???
  • ...Meh, I'm always unnoticed.
    I don't think rysterf knows you enough.
  • That was slightly creepy... Rysterf, You are weird.
  • You weren't as offended as I thought you would be.
    I still love those pics.
  • Too bad I never wear a Hat.

Well if you all knew how to be fair and how to merge pieces, we wouldnt have that problem would we?

As long as you take 300 pieces to make your flying boxes with FF windows, I will be there to limit you :D
  • Welcome back, Nukem. What took you so long?
  • To Synoryth: It was ONE week... not 5 months like I used to do.

To Eolk and everyone reading: I did? If you are refering to me saying I may not be on during christmas, then you are a stupid fool... Anyone playing T2 on christmas day instead of enjoying christmas is a completed moron. Besides... I get 11 days off of school for the holiday break, I don't think I'll die from missing T2... Also, I don't think all of you will freak out over me being gone a day like you did while I was gone one week. And I have to say, that was very pathetic of all of you... (Mostly Eolk since he caused this) I was gone for ONE week... and you start rumors, saying ACCM died and a whole bunch of other bullshit... Then you caused Emp's computer to have a stroke since I didn't join his server... Shame shame Eolk, I'll get Micheal Jackson to spank you for this... And if you are nice to him, he may let you tickle his balls.
  • I didn't start the rumor that ACCM was deead. Everyone was growing away from it (except Lil Papa) since they assumed you deead (stupid browser keeps adding an extra "e") (you made no attempt to assert that you were on break and not deead).

I was merely trying to keep the fire burning.

I guess it was more like 5 months since everyone "likes you." ;)
  • The only person that doesn't like me is Rysterf. So stop being stupid...
    And I got some sexy ideas to make it of more of a lightning rod rather then it being a mass collection of chat commands... And I am not going to tell you what these ideas are just yet, here is a small hint: Think of Gears of War.

There will be more info about this on the ACCM Forum.
  • Rysterf loves you. That's why he drew that nice picture which made us laugh. I'm probably gonna get a picture more like Bob's (he supposedly already drew me, however, he couldn't scan it).
  • Well Bl, if it comforts you any, I didnt even notice you left.
  • ZOMG!!! :D!!!
    Thanks, Bob.