A sad post in the Staff Section

We all saw this coming... it would happen one day. Blnukem can no longer play Tribes 2. It's just too old for his computer to handle. He said he'll miss everyone, even Zaxxman, Synoryth, and Rysterf (he said he was sorry for all the hurtful things he had done/said, also).

Farewell, Blnukem! Please keep active in the forums!
Some questions I'll knock out before anyone asks:

Will development on ACCM cease?
No. EmperorsChamp and I will continue to work on it.

Will the forum get erased?
Nope.

What will happen to the website?
Blnukem passed the password to us. We'll keep it in shape and change accordingly.

Will you guys accept a new dev?
Probably. A new dev spot was always open for whoever wanted to take it. If you want to join, just say the word.

Will Blnukem still visit us on the forums?
Yes.

Nooo! I don't want ACCM to die!
That's not a question, and it won't.

Comments

• :mad:

Damn... This is annoying... I wish there could be some way I could still play T2... DAMN COMPUTER!!! Yet... It has opened many opprotunities for the newer games that have come out... Heh... Gotta love new computers... You buy them and something goes horribly wrong... Well, atleast with this new, shiney computer, I can explore other games. I am mad I wont be able to see all my friends in T2... Also, I'll miss the BC server, ECM, metallic, CCM, Eolk and all the other fun wonders of T2... If anyone wants to stay in contact with me, my email is:

[email protected]

P.S. If anyone wants to know where I am going, I am thinking of something new, not a FPS like T2, maybe a MMORPG? It's... Hard finding one that is an FPS and a RPG at the same time, and not one of those gay fantasy games either. Either Futuristic or Modern, no gay knights, dragons or spells - I am just tired of seeing all MMORPG's are fantasy. The best MMO I found so far is Star Wars Galaxies. It is... 3rd person, but you can fire on demand, and the space battles are in first or third person.

So if you want to still want to pwn with me, I'll be in Star Wars Galaxies. Also, I am not leaving these forums...
  • Yay! We love you, nukem. ;)
  • I know you do! DAMNIT EOLK!!! Get Star Wars Galaxies... or atleast the 14 day trial to make you decide... You are a great friend and so is Nao, DDDX, Emp and all the other people I know... But... Get the game anyway =P
  • Ewww No Not Swg! It Sucks! Noooo Nukem! Nooo!
  • How so?
    Have any better suggestions? And if it's some gay fantasy crap, then I wont even bother going to the website... I hate nothing more then the thought of twelve-year-olds staying up all night to find some dragon spell or some shit...
  • Well.. it's boring... laggy, boring, theres nothing special about it. It's just not a great game, i played for 2 months and will never play it again. Try... umm... well.. it's a MMOFPSRPG
    i forget the name... it's cool though. i'll look for it on mmorpg.com and relay the URL to you.
  • If you could... mind playing it with me? :D
    I don't feel like going into the world of 12-year-olds on my own...
  • I'm about to update the latest version of ACCM 1.1 and call it ACCM 1.11. :)
  • Have fun...
  • One file done...
  • Lots of files done!
  • It's kinda funny... Blnukem left the day I got the Editing Tool done. :p
  • It's kinda funny... Blnukem left the day I got the Editing Tool done.

I hate you...
  • Rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • No you don't.
  • I 4gwive...y..y..ou, f..f..for all th..h..he baad things
  • Eolk, your an evil EVIL person!
  • No, I'm not. Shut up! :(
  • U made editor tool on same day nukem left you horrible maggot!
  • You here me world! I'm gonna scream it out!!!

EOLK IS GAY! YOU HEARD ME!
  • You got that right, that dumb K.Oing b*st*rd
  • K.Oing b*st*rd
    That's not nice to say, even if it is towards Blnukem. :p
  • I hate it when ppl twist my posts...
  • At least I didn't use mod power like Blnukem would...
  • I guess
    that dumb K.Oing ba*st*rd.
  • Blnukem is a cheap-tail.
  • ya he sold us out for some new game, LONG LIVE EOLK, THE FUTURE IS WITH HIM
  • Yeah! Blnukem is no longer the chosen one! Hah!
This discussion has been closed.