I need Help.

Well... The reason I can't play T2 is because the models and textures are deformed and skewed. I thought it could possibly be my OpenGL driver, but I am not really sure... In construction I hardly see the LSB's - one side would be visible then the rest is completely invisible.

Also weapons, vehicles, stations - Everything is like this...
If anyone can help me, I would greatly appreciate it!
As you can imagine... This can become very, VERY irritating in-game. This is mainly why I am not on anymore, everything is deformed or re-textured with "invisible areas."

Here are some screens of what I see in T2:
1st Picture: At full health the Inventory station is fine, after it is destroyed it is deformed and invisible in most areas. Also, the Chaingun is invisible on it's rotating barrel in certain areas.

2nd Picture: Certain vehicles and weapons are deformed. For example; The Shocklance has sort of a "needle" sticking out of it, and the Shrike has what appears to be a crumpled wing in the cockpit. And if you look very closely at the knee of my player armor, you can see some of it is invisible as well. (All armors are messed up, I didn't have time to take screens of them, or all the other deformed/re-textured items)
  • screen1.png
  • screen2.png

Comments