Dark Dragon DX's Stuff

Comments

• Stop putting the video back in your sig. It's far too tall and annoying to boot.
  • [to eolk]:
    Bln you...FAG
  • [to zaxx]:
    Zaxx you...FAG
  • *smokes a FAG*
    poof....
    Bln you.........TOAD
  • Zaxxman is going to win the next Darwin award if he keeps up behavior in this manner until addulthood.
  • *smokes a FAG*
    poof....
    Bln you.........TOAD

That makes no sense at all...
  • Zaxxman is going to win the next Darwin award if he keeps up behavior in this manner until addulthood.

Wtf...?
  • Blnukem, to some people, a fag is a cigarette, and Zaxxman is one of those people apparently
  • Mainly, Ppl in britain thing a fag is a cigarette
  • We (Me, DEATHBORN who are british) also call total crackhead-chavs fags
  • Mmm, the servers appear to be down.
  • Huh? im on the-construct right now
    oh. I see...i cant access the browsers.
  • I think my internet is probably failing. Let me post the errors for you.
  • Somethings up with mine, The browser isnt searching and the home pages arent appearing
  • The error is "Login failed - Your internet connection may be having problems or the servers may be temporarily unavailable. (Error Code: WS_ServerReq FailedAllServers)".
  • A different error when I attempt to login a second time "Login failed - Your internet connection may be having problems or the servers may be temporarily unavailable.
  • Do it twice...works for me
  • I tried 10 times, it won't let me in.
  • Well...in the meantime, i reccomend you go look at the latest light support weekly story i made
  • I'll try something.

*Attempts To override the login GUI*
  • look at it anyway....it involves vazolyth being a drink-driver XD
  • Hm, still won't let me in.
  • I'll be on the TC server.
  • Aww...wont let me join servers because of authentication errors
  • My fun personal skin:

Note:
    It's just the Storm skin inverted.
  • w00t! i got it first!!!
  • YAY DX is using my avatar I made 4 him ^_^
    And, Brittan sucks... Bunch of hairy pussies afraid to get into a fight...

And have no honor when it comes to fighting a war... Wait... nvm... my bad... Brittan is up there with the U.S. in my pwnage o' meter
    I'm thinking of the French... The British were the ones who pwnd Napoleon and his pussy armies of doom... Yay? United Nations pwns... :D
    (But the U.S. still has the strongest and best military anyway! [And a few thousand nuclear warheads])
  • [And a few thousand nuclear warheads]
    I honestly wonder why everybody rushes to get that nuclear stuff. We don't ever use it. Threatening with it does no good if the country is smart. Nobody would want to launch that at the threat of mutation and radiation.

However, I'd have to say "Brittan"'s leader and Bush... ummm...
This discussion has been closed.