RolePlay Wednsday!!!!

Hey guys! I have a Great idea! RP Wednsday!!!

It would be big, dramatic, Bold! [Edna Mode, The Incridbles Movie]

Some people Want to Build, And Other times they want to RP, So I thought of this, It Could Be a Weekly Thing To! Krash could make a Sub-Fourm For it and We could post RP ideas For the Folowing week!

Who Aggres with me that this is a Good idea?

Thankys
Zipperdude :clap: :D

Comments

• Krash could make a Sub-Fourm For it and We could post RP ideas For the Folowing week!
    It's not that hard to come up with an RP idea. The Nether Dragons and some other tribes like to roleplay all the time. :rolleyes:

Master-chief- comes up with good ideas. Just stick with him if you want RP ideas ("Bob Saget films the apocalypse!").
  • I hardly see master-c doing any Rping
  • That's because whenever I do, people screw around like little retarded kids with ADHD/ADD when we are rping.
    So, If you are SERIOUS about rping, then lemme know, we can group up a few ppl, and rp instead of having the 'new people' screwing it up.
  • Hey! I Have Adhd! Thats An Insult!!!!!
  • Last time someone took a great game and turned it RP they destroyed all that it was.
    I'm not opposed to the idea of RP, but its so limited...
    then again, filming the apocalypse sounds like fun as long as I can be the demo expert.
  • RP is used everywhere and many games still function
  • Sounds like a good idea for you guys to do. I don't think it'd need it's own section though, a thread for a week would do fine for collecting things.

Roleplaying in the true sense of the ideal does not require any modifications to a game, but is done through the minds of the people playing the roles. :p
  • Wednesday may be a bad day because of school.
  • Wednesday may be a bad day because of school.

Dont You think that I Thought this out for a while?
    i worked it out, Why not after school, I get home at 3:30 on Mon,Tue,Wed,Thurs And 2:30 on Fri.

Soo? Dont Ya think i worked it out? :clap:
  • awwww....no sub-form,
  • What time zone are you in though? 3 o'clock for you can be too late for people in other time zones.
  • awwww....no sub-forum,
    Yeah, adding sections tends to just clutter the place up. There's really little reason for a sub-forum to be added for a topic so limited. :p

Hehe, says the man who adds a sub-forum for light support weekly headline submissions.
  • I guess it was also necessary to show the original (i only seen once before)