Accm 1.21 help...

Can some one plz send me all the comand´s to Accm 1.21.
i dont know any comand...

Comments

• Tell you what, I'll release 1.22 which'll make the commands easier to get to, today. Alright?
  • NO BECAUSE MY VOICEPACK WILL NEED REDO
    also, the sidestep spamz console
  • sure i just wona to play the new accm...
  • also, the sidestep spamz console
    Blame dond. It was his... uhh... client-side lovin'.

Also, I have to. A lot of people are having trouble finding the commands. (Kiss your TracerECM goodbye! Even though you don't have to reconfig everything like you say...)
  • and when are you don whit it? wona to play :D
  • Cant you just tunker with dond stuff?
  • Cant you just tunker with dond stuff?

Your sentences make no sense... You... PHAIL! Go slit your wrists...
  • Go stab urself emo kid.
  • Go stab urself emo kid.
    *grab
  • ACCM v 1.22 is realy good! but... the squad Comans wont work... well i dont get them. so culd you tell me how to make a squad? and sentinel wont work the game just shut down when a enemy get near it...
  • sentinel wont work the game just shut down when a enemy get near it...
    Alviss and I are working hard to work out the bugs. Be patient with the sentinels, please.
    the squad Comans wont work...
    You have to type the target's EXACT name. They don't work with relative names like the rest of the commands do (dondelium wrote the squad commands; back then, he didn't know what plnametocid() was or anything).

For example: 00f wouldn't work; 00fjohan would.
  • but when i do /make quad (or what the comand is) then iy just say i need to be srgant or higer :( and /stalk target ztype diffyculty wont work for me...

but i dont complain. i just get up the bugs so you can fixt them :D
  • Thats our jobs!
  • ok now i make a list insted... :p

1. digger pack wont work.
    2. squad command wont work for me...
    3. stalk shutt down the server
    4. I can´t rename stuff
    5. i´m trying to get more now...
  • 6. Sentinels are bust
  • digger pack wont work.
    I swear... I tested that thing yesterday, and it worked fine except for the bugs that were already there. Maybe I should have just thrown it away in the first place, because, obviously, people are having a hard time with it. It doesn't switch the terrain immediately, in fact, it takes up to five minutes for it to work, unless set otherwise by the server owner. If you don't set your prefs file... well... there's not much I can do to help except put more notices.
    squad command wont work for me...
    You have to be Sergeant or higher. If you aren't... well... I suggest you kill more zombies. :D Or take up scripting. ;)

I'll make a promote command or something later.
    I can´t rename stuff
    You're not supposed to be able to rename stuff yet. This isn't metallic you know.
    stalk shutt down the server
    It's possible I sent an older version with the mod that was less stable, since we went from 1.2 -> 1.1 suddenly. I'll look into it.
  • Sentinels are bust
    Better than nothing if you ask me. I always wonder why the devs have less trouble than the clients. :p
  • Ok, the UE with sentinels might've been caused by the fact that the deleted player object was the main control of the AI. I'm going to release a quick patch for it.
  • I always wonder why the devs have less trouble than the clients.

Because we actually know how to make things work and they don't? >_>
  • Got that right. At least, the scripters had a better chance.
  • ACCM v1.221

1. I CAN´T FLY!!!
    2. can´t spawn sentinel

i have no clue how you culd don this it´s! ACCM v 1.0 is 500000 times better then ACCM v1.221... i think you have to work more on it... i will se if i can get ACCM v1.1 now.
  • I CAN'T FLY!!!
    Once again: PLEASE SET YOUR PREFS FILE BEFORE YOU PLAY!! All you had was purebuild off.
    can´t spawn sentinel
    Not too concerned about that...
  • -_- because you make mods without checking they are user-freindly, thats like giving a kid
    with downsyndrome a job in quantum physics, (no offense, just example). its impossible.
  • Zaxx... Two things... First off, if you dl ACCM, you should know you need Purebuild on in order to fly. Second, Eolk is probably fixing the sentinels and doesn't want a bunch of broken flying UE generators in the server of those who use ACCM.
  • One, I know
    Two, Why doesnt he release a version that WORKS instead of releasing broken crap?
  • I could remove all the "broken crap." Alviss won't feel very good if we do, though, and he might toss it out altogether.

Heck, if he reads this post, he'll probably get upset.
  • The sentinels worked fine in 1.21 after Alviss pointed out a spot I missed. I don't know why it doesn't work for you guys.
  • Just package your entire T2 directory for download :p
  • Yeah. :rolleyes: