Pro-builders: A Contest

Hello builders of the Construction Community. I am issuing you all a challenge.

Whoever can build the most creative, and ingenuitive building using good design, and color schemes will get exclusive rights to a server side map of mine for thier own server/mod. I will Judge not only on how unique the idea is, but also the deisgn, layout, and skill level put into the building.

For those interested in participating, put in your entries as replies. 1 Post per person, as many screens as you like (more screen angles, the better). I will judge any entries in this thread by 15 April, 2008. Whoever is the winner of the contest will recieve an email with the map attached, (or a link to the map download).

I will be scoring on a 1-10 point scale, 10 being the best. 5 Catagories will recieve a score, and the final score will be averaged from that.
(1-10)-Unique design
(1-10)-Creative use of Props (Crates, interior)
(1-10)-Color usage
(1-10)-Detail
(1-10)-Function (Not meaning it is automated, meaning what purpose does the building serve..i.e Carrier ship, not just a ship with lots of crates. Or Prison facility, not just a building with cool walls"
=Total Score

When april 15th comes around, I will judge each entry, and make a edit to this thread with results.

the Map is new, serverside, and sure to be a great construction map. a great addition to any server rotation. And an authentic Map by a old time mapper, customized with your name in credits, and location of the secret facilites on it.

When posting an entry, include:

Building name
Layout and function of the building
Email address (Or form of contact)
Server that was built on
Mod that was used

(Also, if anyone wants to help with the Spawnsphere issues, they can also be a Co-Judge. Judges are excluded from the contest though.)

Good luck, and happy building!

ENTRY RESULTS:

Will be posted when buildings are scored.

Comments